All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

Reserving judgement until he puts the famous dark blue on. A lot of Dundee fans obsessing over stats would do well to do the same. *

*I hold the right to call him shite and reference previous club stats should he be subsequently dug meat.

Moussa’s scoring rate wasn’t great and he left a club legend.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Ruptured his achilies 2 years ago at Wrexham.

Was ready to say we've just got the English Sheridan...

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

All aboard the Showboat..

But anyone that listens to Wiley is alright with me.

Welcome aboard Kwame!

Guessing that's Robinson not coming back then?

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Was ready to say we've just got the English Sheridan...

But anyone that listens to Wiley is alright with me.

Welcome aboard Kwame!

Guessing that's Robinson not coming back then?

26 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

A signing that hasn’t set the board alight anyway. Who knows, stay fit for 4/5 months Kwame, please. 

He's got a chance to do something, probably now or never for him, got the physique so lets see what happens.

2 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Very foxy.

Thank you.

Yeah, very nice.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

He's got a chance to do something, probably now or never for him, got the physique so lets see what happens.

Yeah, very nice.

Thank you.

Indeed. Guys with his background come up and do great, others shite. In Gaz I trust (a wee bit anyway).

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/4072177/dundee-gary-bowyer-kwame-thomas-joe-grayson/

Bowyer said that had the game went ahead on Tuesday, we'd have had only 4 players on the bench due to knocks we've picked up. How many other teams go through two weeks without a game and come out of it with more knocks than they had before it?! 😆

Grayson's return to England was another tactical move from Bowyer, and considering the new injuries suddenly popping up I am starting to hope we don't run with too light a squad in the back half of the season. We'll see if the Shields and the (god help me for saying it) Butcher rumours are true.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/4072177/dundee-gary-bowyer-kwame-thomas-joe-grayson/

Bowyer said that had the game went ahead on Tuesday, we'd have had only 4 players on the bench due to knocks we've picked up. How many other teams go through two weeks without a game and come out of it with more knocks than they had before it?! 😆

Grayson's return to England was another tactical move from Bowyer, and considering the new injuries suddenly popping up I am starting to hope we don't run with too light a squad in the back half of the season. We'll see if the Shields and the (god help me for saying it) Butcher rumours are true.

The amount of illnesses are no real as well. No other clubs seem to have this reoccurring problem. I hope the Butcher rumours are true. 

2 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

See you's have recalled Sam Fisher, thanks very much, Friday ruined :)

Hope the boy does well for you, think he'll come back to play, he's been great!

Bowyer suggested there would be youth players recalled from their loans. Think it's to help bolster our squad and prioritise signings. 

Glad to hear he done well for you boys. He's looked promising any time I've seen him play for us.