All things Dundee FC

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bowyer saying we'd agreed a deal with a striker from down South at the weekend. The club and the agent of the striker both thought it was the best deal for the guy but he pulled out at the last second wanting to see if he could get another club down South.

Really wouldn’t surprise me if that was Tomi Adeloye. He seemed to suffer from home sickness when he was up here. 

15 hours ago, jagfox said:

I guess there will be an element of McPake's squad taking up wages and squad places. So may need a few bodies out the door?

I see McGinn left, anyone else left apart from the recalls of the temporary signings?

Thank you.

We released Derik Osei yesterday and Luke Strachan has gone out on loan. Can't imagine Osei was on much but his salary along with McGinn's would hopefull;y allow us to bring someone in (providing we can get someone to come)

2 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

Club decided that the cost of switching on the USH wasn't worth the game it was accommodating. In that case just fucking forfeit the match and move on to more important things.

This cup and the league Cup. Refuse to take part in both. Show them the respect they deserve.

51 minutes ago, kent dee said:

Not heard of this guy, also haven’t heard anything about Grayson leaving??? 

4400891F-BA97-414E-8A0D-D0A8E16C036C.png

He was a ‘defender’ eh?

Have to say though this all sounds a wee bit desperate. Hopefully proved wrong as usual.