All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Got a post-it with 'Shed rule' written on it. Stuck on my DFC mousemat

Not having that Biggie, simply outrageous behaviour from strange creatures who eat their first born, allegedly.

Who penned the post-it on their behalf? Equally guilty also by association in the eyes of the law, imho.

Right behind you my man.

tumblr_ohph76ubaT1uhsa09o1_400.gif.84c89aa54d8311285b4f6d630e09c067.gif 

34 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Not having that Biggie, simply outrageous behaviour from strange creatures who eat their first born, allegedly.

Who penned the post-it on their behalf? Equally guilty also by association in the eyes of the law, imho.

Right behind you my man.

tumblr_ohph76ubaT1uhsa09o1_400.gif.84c89aa54d8311285b4f6d630e09c067.gif 

Don't worry TCM there's no need for violence, got the 1962 framed team on the wall in the tinpot room, don't think they will go near it.

Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't worry TCM there's no need for violence, got the 1962 framed team on the wall in the tinpot room, don't think they will go near it.

Thank you.

Holy shit Biggie, I embraced a very rewarding early retirement thankfully at 55 and thereby passed any potential violent phase, if any, quite a considerable time ago. Probably a good 20 odd year prior if I'm honest whilst able, far now preferring an ongoing balanced educated debate.

Mind you, I still retain my number one rigger boots if required, lol.

DAB's, nowt much else can you say in all honesty?..............................................  

AbleDearAmurstarfish-max-1mb.gif.63f2811e95d06f507a0499f43f8b80b4.gif

18 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Not on Twitter , what’s the script?

Not much more than here, just folk frustrated about the lack of moves or decent updates from journalists.

12 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

What's going on?

Nothing as far as I'm aware. Only rumours I've seen have horrendous sources.

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

The worse the source, the better the rumour IMO.

Get them up.

Fair enough, but I take zero responsibility. First and more plausible one is from TDBF that we're looking at Killie's Oli Shaw, comes from the boy who started the 'Gavin Strachan to become Dundee manager' pish. Second and more laughable one is from one of the desolate Arab forums, and someone there who knows a guy who plays Xbox with Tony Watt claims he could potentially come across the road 😆 Suffice to say that one is utter pish.

Gotta love January.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Robinson not in Wimbledon's squad today and they've got 2 strikers on the bench.

Reckon we have an outside chance of convincing them of more than just a loan.

Maybe he's still injured? Would love to see him back.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Maybe he's still injured? Would love to see him back.

He came off the bench for them in their last game with 5-10 minutes to go and played in a reserve game (ended 0-0) earlier this week as well.

Encouraging signs for us even if nothing is in it.