All things Dundee FC

First weekday off in ages today (apart from the bank holidays), so thought I’d pop in to the shop and get a ticket for the Dunfermline game. Shop is open, two staff behind the sales counter, but the ticket counter closed and I can’t buy a ticket. It’s like they don’t want to take our money. Absolutely appalling. 

Edited by Spikethedee

24 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

First weekday off in ages today (apart from the bank holidays), so thought I’d pop in to the shop and get a ticket for the Dunfermline game. Shop is open, two staff behind the sales counter, but the ticket counter closed and I can’t buy a ticket. It’s like they don’t want to take out money. Absolutely appalling. 

That is totally shite. 

24 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

First weekday off in ages today (apart from the bank holidays), so thought I’d pop in to the shop and get a ticket for the Dunfermline game. Shop is open, two staff behind the sales counter, but the ticket counter closed and I can’t buy a ticket. It’s like they don’t want to take out money. Absolutely appalling. 

It’s absolutely ridiculous Spike how hard it is to get a ticket for a home game. A wee smile once in a while wouldn’t go a miss a well. 

On 02/01/2023 at 22:52, Ludo*1 said:

Finn didn't really get enough game time with us. Hartley favoured experience that season with Yule, Scully, Fyvie and even Vigurs ahead of him.

He was tidy on the ball, recycled it fairly well but lacked some physicality and creativity. Going back to Dundee I never thought he play much in the Prem but with game time and good players around him he could develop like Mulligan did. Saw his goal against Falkirk in the cup; sweet finish.

Mulligan, for us, looked a bit lost. Might have only been 17 at the time so big ask to slot right in. For Peterhead and games I've seen of Dundee he looks game changing when he wants to show it.

5 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Surprised by that if true...it was reported a couple weeks back that wouldn't happen. Big blow.

Huddersfield have recalled a striker that was on loan at Wimbledon.

Still hope it's not true though.

The turf looks pretty poor this year again, do we not invest in that anymore even with joy campy so so far away that it feels like it’s not gonna happen anymore 

ETA I don’t blame the groundsmen as you can I’m only piss with the c**ck you’ve got 

Edited by D TOTAL

12 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

The turf looks pretty poor this year again, do we not invest in that anymore even with joy campy so so far away that it feels like it’s not gonna happen anymore 

ETA I don’t blame the groundsmen as you can I’m only piss with the c**ck you’ve got 

The team looks pretty poor this year again, do we not invest in that anymore either.

Realistic opinion as always, sorry.

Regards.

Bowyer suggesting we might get him back later in the window:

"Hopefully we might see him again, you never know. If Wimbledon do business and decide they don’t want him there is a possibility he could come back."

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

pinch of salt but,

1.ferrie

3. Gourlay

even 9th is Mitchell 

not a sign of ours but we’ll done to the lads

0646256C-1535-4DD0-8CA7-B9295BCC4092.png

We have been through 3 Keepers this season already so that would have a factor, or it shows how excellent our Defence is. 😉

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bowyer suggesting we might get him back later in the window:

"Hopefully we might see him again, you never know. If Wimbledon do business and decide they don’t want him there is a possibility he could come back."

I hope we’re not relying on that