All things Dundee FC

18 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Footballing legend Pele of Brazil has died aged 82, truly a ground breaking talent and influence on the world stage.

Pictured below, tangling with a fellow footballing legend.

RIP number 10.

135376419_jockypele.jpg.133ca8e9b94c47bdbd82b66748b68419.jpg

This was a game at the Kingdome in Seattle in the late 70s between Seattle Sounders and NY Cosmos. I'll give you a guess who scored the only goal of the game (clue, it wasn't Pele)

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

These highlights have been posted on YT. Dee goals against Ayr at 2.11 in

That second Partick goal from the point of the left winger/left back is fantastic. Their third is a great manoeuvre.

Their fifth though is up their with one of the most abject goals I've ever seen. A terrible pass inside which is badly miscontrolled by Graham and Mullen does a swivel finish. The only thing worse than the attacking play is the defending which would be lambasted at u9's. Awful.

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

That second Partick goal from the point of the left winger/left back is fantastic. Their third is a great manoeuvre.

Their fifth though is up their with one of the most abject goals I've ever seen. A terrible pass inside which is badly miscontrolled by Graham and Mullen does a swivel finish. The only thing worse than the attacking play is the defending which would be lambasted at u9's. Awful.

Nice turn and finish by Mullen tbf. 

Jeezee peeps, can you believe the absolute pish DC Thomson pay money to Jim Spence for?

The Newsnow thread tonight actually highlighting Jim Spence (Dundee Courier and Advertiser) as reporting, and I genuinely shit you not, "Are good players at Dundee United finally on way to becoming a good team"?

Needless to say under no circs would I take the clickbait, mainly due to the fact I refuse to believe anyone currently residing in the UK is more professionally comical than Johnny Vegas.

Maybe I was wrong, DC Thomson, WTF are you people on?

Tempted to contact Police Scotland Drugs Team.

Concerned regards. 

566982566_BobandPaul.jpg.f935ecbc989802b5b444592b836f8be4.jpg