All things Dundee FC

Obviously a really important win last night but a deserved win and one where I felt we were still in control even with a man less. I can’t remember the last time I could say that about a Dundee team as we usually always crumble even if we have the same numbers on the pitch with a lead ten minutes to go. This side seems well drilled, it might have taken ten or so games to get to this point but credit to Gary Bowyer for this.

I didn’t read any of the pre match talk but why was our bench so light tonight?

Also that’s four red cards this season in eighteen games. Thankfully we’re top and have the depth to cope with these suspensions.

Had about 3hrs sleep and still totally buzzing. What an atmosphere for the 90! Such a difference seeing us battle for every ball. McMullan bullying Akinyemi off the ball was a highlight for me. Minter for the big man. The game had everything and felt comfortable even down to 10 men.

It's extremely pleasing.

We're becoming a team that has forgotten how to lose. Best player injured? Meh. Ten men? So what. Mentalidee monsters.

Truth be told we still aren't actually all that great but the above is 75% of the battle. All we would need if we go up is an edge of quality in a few key positions.

7 hours ago, Toby Marsh said:

Obviously a really important win last night but a deserved win and one where I felt we were still in control even with a man less. I can’t remember the last time I could say that about a Dundee team as we usually always crumble even if we have the same numbers on the pitch with a lead ten minutes to go. This side seems well drilled, it might have taken ten or so games to get to this point but credit to Gary Bowyer for this.

I didn’t read any of the pre match talk but why was our bench so light tonight?

Also that’s four red cards this season in eighteen games. Thankfully we’re top and have the depth to cope with these suspensions.

I'd imagine Gowser probably gets locked away for a week either side of xmas for his own good.

2 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

It's taken time but arise Sir Gary David Bowyer

League won on 1st April vs Hamilton,  bookmark it

It's a double celebration!

On 13/11/2022 at 09:09, Mr. Alli said:

1st April 2023.

The day Hamilton are sent to the League One.

At Dens, by Dundee.

Cannot fucking wait.

Celebrate Dark Blue GIF by SPFL

(everything else is inconsequential)

Thank you.