All things Dundee FC

Greg Stewart just shared on Instagram that clip of him turning about 6 defenders inside out 3 times in a row before slotting it in the bottom corner. Can’t mind who it was against; county maybe?

He missing Dens? [emoji848]

Greg Stewart just shared on Instagram that clip of him turning about 6 defenders inside out 3 times in a row before slotting it in the bottom corner. Can’t mind who it was against; county maybe?

He missing Dens? [emoji848]

Hope so!

Was it not Killie (I haven’t seen it)

21 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

He missing Dens? emoji848.png

Pick Up Hello GIF by Stephen Maurice Graham

21 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

He missing Dens? emoji848.png

Aye, it was County. It was a Dundee fan account's advent calendar post he shared.

Don't doubt he's missing Scotland, but he's busy being a star in India, and good for him.

Think the last few games has pointed out the potential that Fin Robertson has. 

This is what happens when he has a chance at a run of games. A good technician in midfield that should be given the opportunity - only going to get better in my opinion.

As bad as Falkirk were (they really were rotten) I thought we were superb in controlling the game and our press was fantastic. Everything since the Partick game seems to have clicked, Bowyer found a formation and an 11 that worked in that second half and it has rarely changed since.

All that combined I think Bowyer is really starting to get his style of play drilled in to the players. 

1 hour ago, Pens_Dark said:

This is what happens when he has a chance at a run of games. A good technician in midfield that should be given the opportunity - only going to get better in my opinion.

As bad as Falkirk were (they really were rotten) I thought we were superb in controlling the game and our press was fantastic. Everything since the Partick game seems to have clicked, Bowyer found a formation and an 11 that worked in that second half and it has rarely changed since.

All that combined I think Bowyer is really starting to get his style of play drilled in to the players. 

This is spot on. Gal has found the formula. Quick on the ball and hard to break down.

Meanwhile, Falkirk look stuck in League One forever. 

Thank you. 

Would agree wholeheartedly with the last couple of posts on here. Just two quick observations from last night:

It was great to see Mulligan making three or four of his trademark powerful runs at the Falkirk defence after he came on.

Grayson looked out of his depth against a pretty poor League 1 side, he shouldn't be starting for us again.

Edited by Spikethedee

3 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

I thought Falkirk looked half decent in the 2nd half, played the ball on the ground nicely, but we just pressed with so much energy that we snuffed them out. Great to see Fin getting game time and a goal. I thought Cammy was immense last night, he typifies the energy shtick, a bit like the legendary Bobby Cox he is definitely a better left back than a right back. Plus for all the slagging I have given him, special mention for Zac Rudden - a fantastic shift

Read Bowyer’s comments about Robertson today which was both encouraging and pleasing to read. He said Robertson had to up his game in terms of pressing the opposition and it was basically Bowyer’s way or the highway but thankfully Fin’s improved that side of the game in his eyes. Probably the same reason McGinn is binned altogether.