All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

How much you reckon we’d need to give the sister shaggers for Akinyemi in January?

Is that the striker? He looks the business, take it he's banged a few more in? mrs has got coronation street on.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

5 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Any Dees seen the film Schemers? Came across it randomly this week and rather enjoyed it. The story is quite linear as it's based on a true story but was class seeing lots of Dundee cinematically and hear (almost) authentic Dundonian accents in a film (2 of the 3 main actors are from Edinburgh and Glasgow). The boy is a DAB though and you will have to briefly suffer the sight of Gary Bowman's ugly puss.

Twice, first time I thought it was decent but the second time I didn't find it nearly as endearing. Still nice to see a film made locally though, I know it was a big hit at DCA.

48 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

How much you reckon we’d need to give the sister shaggers for Akinyemi in January?

I can't remember where I read it but I read someone suggest we should take the £100k of free money we get from Cummings' World Cup selection and shove it straight towards buying him. Some ambition like that would be nice to think about, at least.

I can't remember where I read it but I read someone suggest we should take the £100k of free money we get from Cummings' World Cup selection and shove it straight towards buying him. Some ambition like that would be nice to think about, at least.

Have to say, at best we will get half that.

You’d have to triple it if you wanted to be taken seriously.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You’d have to triple it if you wanted to be taken seriously.

You say that as if the club would even make any attempt to show any further ambition this January. I'm already in fantasy land in that respect as it is, that money goes straight to Texas.

You say that as if the club would even make any attempt to show any further ambition this January. I'm already in fantasy land in that respect as it is, that money goes straight to Texas.

I’m fairly confident that no one will make a bid good enough for us to accept. You’ll get the odd derisory offer that’ll get chucked in the bin. Teams will likely wait until the summer and get serious about him then. In truth I’d be happy to sell him then and reinvest in the squad.

44 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m fairly confident that no one will make a bid good enough for us to accept. You’ll get the odd derisory offer that’ll get chucked in the bin. Teams will likely wait until the summer and get serious about him then. In truth I’d be happy to sell him then and reinvest in the squad.

Nah, we will buy him for less than £100k and offer him a 12 year deal on £4k a week.

Only to sell him to Rangers in the summer for a packet of M&M's and a tin of Pepsi Max.

Edited by johnnydun

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Nah, we will buy him for less than £100k and offer him a 12 deal on £4k a week.

Only to sell him to Rangers in the summer for a packet of M&M's and a tin of Pepsi Max.

I would hope we would at least try get the 8 pack for £4 (probably £19 by the time we get there).

Really good team performance today, I don't have any complaints against any player.

The best game Robinson has had imo, French was excellent in his RIght Mid position. Sweeney and Ashcroft were solid. Cammy skinning a boy was a delight to watch. I even thought Williamson had a great game when he came on. Lawlor had a decent game too. Pass marks all round. Byrne is a step above Grayson imo.

Only criticism is that we need to finish the ball better.

Edited by johnnydun

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Really good team performance today, I don't have any complaints against any player.

The best game Robinson has had imo, French was excellent in his RIght Mid position. Sweeney and Ashcroft were solid. Cammy skinning a boy was a delight to watch. I even thought Williamson had a great game when he came on. Lawlor had a decent game too. Pass marks all round. Byrne is a step above Grayson imo.

Only criticism is that we need to finish the ball better.

Mulligan should’ve done better on a few occasions. Our play deserved another couple of goals.