All things Dundee FC

56 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

That’s what the manager is paid to work out. We’ve got 1/2 decent midfielders that we should be getting more out of.

Personally I would pick...

Legzdins 

French McGhee Sweeney Kerr

McMullan McGowan Mulligan McCowan 

Robinson Rudden

You could have different midfield options with..

Mulligan changing with Cameron

McGowan changing with Anderson (would also like Robertson to be given another chance).

Striking options would be...

Either of Robinson or Osei alongside either of Rudden or Sheridan.

Grayson can head home.

3-5-2 suited us yesterday. The manager’s a nut job if the same outfield 10 that started the 2nd half doesn’t start the Raith game.

McMullan played well in behind the front 2 but he’s also been poor in that position in the past.

I don’t rate Grayson but the team performed well 2nd half.  

Edited by Yenitit

Personally I would pick...
Legzdins 
French McGhee Sweeney Kerr
McMullan McGowan Mulligan McCowan 
Robinson Rudden
 You could have different midfield options with..
Mulligan changing with Cameron
McGowan changing with Anderson (would also like Robertson to be given another chance).
Striking options would be...
Either of Robinson or Osei alongside either of Rudden or Sheridan.
Grayson can head home.

Brave. 2 really shite players in that team!
I would also really like to see young Fin get a chance but it ain’t happening.
I start the team that started the second half yesterday. I’m rating Grayson higher than you are, I thought he was ok yesterday, he’s a wee bit ‘cultured’ and looked better without McGhee next to him.

He got a new job/promotion and I think didn't want to risk P&B posts biting him on the arse. Or something. 

Ah yes, a job in football I think.

I personally don’t mind any of the Dundee posters, even those that clearly no f**k all about football (!), so G Man is a miss.

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

2 really shite players in that team!

Just the 2?

I mean there's obviously limits to who we can put in to certain positions, I take it you are meaning Sweeney, Rudden and/or McGhee?

Sweeney gets in ahead of Ashcroft for me, I think Ashcroft is done at this level now. Both really slow but Sweeney is slightly more imposing. McGhee is the only relatively quick Centre Half we have just now.

Rudden or Sheridan, I just think Rudden presses more than Sheridan.

I would rather one of the youths were 'ok' instead of Grayson tbh, and looking ok for 45mins shouldn't be enough to start every week.

Edited by johnnydun

8 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've never seen boys try so hard to talk up any player at Dens before the way these two are with Cammy Kerr. Are you all related? 

Maybe we’re just fed up of you and a couple of others slaughter him every week regardless of how well or badly he plays , 

2 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Maybe we’re just fed up of you and a couple of others slaughter him every week regardless of how well or badly he plays , 

You are giving him MotM and PotY simply because you're a bit fed up of people (a majority of the support, I'd guess) question why he's still getting paid handsomely yet never improved?

Seems rational.

Just the 2?
I mean there's obviously limits to who we can put in to certain positions, I take it you are meaning Sweeney, Rudden and/or McGhee?
Sweeney gets in ahead of Ashcroft for me, I think Ashcroft is done at this level now. Both really slow but Sweeney is slightly more imposing. McGhee is the only relatively quick Centre Half we have just now.
Rudden or Sheridan, I just think Rudden presses more than Sheridan.
I would rather one of the youths were 'ok' instead of Grayson tbh, and looking ok for 45mins shouldn't be enough to start every week.

I meant Kerr and Gowser! And was therefore joking.
Rudden doesn’t have the skill to play on his own but his all action battering ram style would better suit a 2.
The players are not as shite as some make out. Confidence and concentration are what we lack most imo.

Cammy Kerr will be with us until he retires and that's just the way of it.
Dundee_from_Tay_Road_Bridge_1986.jpg
Here is a bonnie bridge for anyone who needs help in getting the f**k over it.

Then he’ll be assistant manager, followed by actual manage and he’ll retire after we win the Europa Conference plus both scottish cup competitions.