All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

There genuinely hasn't been a team that's came to Dens who I've thought are a decent side. Morten was a new low right enough but they're picking up points and happy with their anti-football.

Queens Park looked okay but we were by far the better side and deserved the win.

At a neutral ground we should be beating Queens Park. We're getting away with it at the moment with the league standings. If we get beat tonight but show a good set up and performance it'll mean more to me than playing this defensive isolated striker pish and trudging to a win. Performances are the markings of a good season and taking away Ayr the other week ours have been rotten for over a month.

Thank you.

Agree 100%. Best of a bad bunch I was getting at. 

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
27 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Write the season off, and bin Bowyer at the end of it.

I'd give him till the transfer window.

He couldn't sign any c**t in the summer, what's going to change in January?

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k all to do with the manager then?

I suppose we should just sign a head coach every 3 months, maybe that'll magically make the team not shite. We've watched most of these players for 4 straight seasons and they still make the same basic mistakes, of course it's mostly to do with them. I don't know how people can't see that. Bowyer needs rid of the players he doesn't want to actually be able to make signings that will better fit his system. The amount of dead weight we're giving silly money (and game time) to is unreal, thanks again McPake.

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I suppose we should just sign a head coach every 3 months, maybe that'll magically make the team not shite. We've watched most of these players for 4 straight seasons and they still make the same basic mistakes, of course it's mostly to do with them. I don't know how people can't see that. Bowyer needs rid of the players he doesn't want to actually be able to make signings that will better fit his system. The amount of dead weight we're giving silly money (and game time) to is unreal, thanks again McPake.

Tired of the 'it's all McPakes fault' Bowyer's had months to sort this rabble out, nothings happened, and it's the same shite every week, dodgy defence leaking goals.

eta down to sixth, in mickey mouse land.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Tired of the 'it's all McPakes fault' Bowyer's had months to sort this rabble out, nothings happened, and it's the same shite every week, dodgy defence leaking goals.

TBF Biggie, rabble is the correct word. You can't polish a turd.

Unless a complete disaster, I think he should be given at least next season.

Leave the new clown until the seasons end, consolidation in the lower league will be success as long as there's no threat of relegation that is.

Most of the McPake player contracts will expire come then, which is a positive obviously.

Then it's down to Tim Keyes to empty John Nelms, Gordon Strachan and the current manager.

Appoint Jim Duffy, Tony Pulis or Ian Holloway to oversee the upstairs Nelms/Strachan so called contribution to allow our new manager Charlie Adam to thrive.

Merely my realistic unpopular opinion.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

See what you're saying Ross, however Gary Bowyer has been and is, let's be honest an English lower league management version of James McPake.

Leave as is, we are fucked my man. Now attained 19 points from 39, less than a 50% return ffs.

WE ARE DUNDEE FC unless we're all forgetting.

Regards    

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

eta down to sixth, in mickey mouse land.

It's McPake's squad by and large, of course it's his fault.