All things Dundee FC

32 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

chicken chow mien from tip top is fucking class..real bits of chicken none of that prosessed diced shite thats like chewing a bit of rubber.

They all do that with chow mien, the prosessed rubber shite in usually just in curry’s , when I order a curry I ask for the same chicken as they put in the chow mien 

44 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

They all do that with chow mien, the prosessed rubber shite in usually just in curry’s , when I order a curry I ask for the same chicken as they put in the chow mien 

some of the chow miens ive had from other places its hard to find the fucking chicken...same with if you get a beef meal...beef is so fucking rubbery you can bounce it doon the street....chinese food has went right doon the pan in dundee.

7 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

some of the chow miens ive had from other places its hard to find the fucking chicken...same with if you get a beef meal...beef is so fucking rubbery you can bounce it doon the street....chinese food has went right doon the pan in dundee.

HELLO ANDREW YOUR CHICKEN WAS RUBBERY - fat chinese kid | Meme Generator

Andrew : Fank You! 

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Unbelievable we are only 3 points off the top. Makes the points we dropped even worse.

This league is even more cut-throat than usual this season. If only we can put a good run of form together we would be in a great position. 

Sadly, Bowyer wasn't backed enough and I don't have confidence in the current squad to have a consistent run of form.

18 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

This league is even more cut-throat than usual this season. If only we can put a good run of form together we would be in a great position. 

Sadly, Bowyer wasn't backed enough and I don't have confidence in the current squad to have a consistent run of form.

You have by far and away the biggest budget in the league and should win the league at a canter because of it.  If you don't then that's on the manager.

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You have by far and away the biggest budget in the league and should win the league at a canter because of it.  If you don't then that's on the manager.

Which was spent by James McPake and has been steeped in failure.

Bowyer has managed to bring in 3 youth players from other clubs on loan and a player that wasn't wanted by an English Conference side.

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I'm with you. Bowyer showed a lot of promise in his early games with the way he set the team up but the defense was letting us down with individual errors. He's now had time to work on all aspects with a squad that, while they were totally mis-managed by McPake, should have more than enough to win this league this year, particularly as he's been able to make 5 of his own additions (though he needs to stop prioritising some of these over better payers). He's reverting to clogger football by not playing at least one of the two really good passers of the ball (McGowan and Cameron) that we have and that is what is costing us.  If he sets them up properly and trains and motivates them properly (which I haven't really seen any issue overall) we should win this league. 

I'm with you. Bowyer showed a lot of promise in his early games with the way he set the team up but the defense was letting us down with individual errors. He's now had time to work on all aspects with a squad that, while they were totally mis-managed by McPake, should have more than enough to win this league this year, particularly as he's been able to make 5 of his own additions (though he needs to stop prioritising some of these over better payers). He's reverting to clogger football by not playing at least one of the two really good passers of the ball (McGowan and Cameron) that we have and that is what is costing us.  If he sets them up properly and trains and motivates them properly (which I haven't really seen any issue overall) we should win this league. 

Defo this. Not calling for his head or anything but he’s now had time to work with the squad and as you say he’s brought in 5 players. We need to be winning this, or a bloody close second or it’s abject failure.

55 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Hard game tonight. Queens Park and Ayr have looked the best teams to come to Dens so far the season in my humble opinion. 

There genuinely hasn't been a team that's came to Dens who I've thought are a decent side. Morten was a new low right enough but they're picking up points and happy with their anti-football.

Queens Park looked okay but we were by far the better side and deserved the win.

At a neutral ground we should be beating Queens Park. We're getting away with it at the moment with the league standings. If we get beat tonight but show a good set up and performance it'll mean more to me than playing this defensive isolated striker pish and trudging to a win. Performances are the markings of a good season and taking away Ayr the other week ours have been rotten for over a month.

Thank you.