All things Dundee FC

44 minutes ago, virginton said:

Against what comparable squad in this division has your manager been given "absolutely f**k all to work with"? And what was your superstar manager doing over the summer to ship out all these obvious duds?

Go back to the clichés or f**k off.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Go back to the clichés or f**k off.

Thank you.

That'll be no credible answer to either question.

Hardly the first time that you've acted as a useless white knight for a gubbins manager though.

IMG-20220313-WA0007.jpg.1358f3462ffdd4f170519b480b520fca.jpg

28 minutes ago, virginton said:

That'll be no credible answer to either question.

Hardly the first time that you've acted as a useless white knight for a gubbins manager though.

Yassssss.

Embrace the clichés. It's what you're good for.

43 minutes ago, virginton said:

Embrace the dud manager - Jocky Scott; Barry Smith; now 'Gary Bowyer' - it's why you're the gift that just keeps on giving.

If Jocky is a dud, what is any Morton manager? 

Against what comparable squad in this division has your manager been given "absolutely f**k all to work with"? And what was your superstar manager doing over the summer to ship out all these obvious duds?

I think this is a fair comment to be honest.

However lay off Jocky. In my 40 years of supporting this rabble he’s the second best manager we’ve had.

Just on the Robinson sub, Bowyer gives a run down of all the players that are struggling with niggles and knocks in the Courier and states this about Robinson:

'We had to look after a few, Zach Robinson has been carrying a knock for over a week now.'

16 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Having to have anything out of tip top the most over rated Chinese in the town , would make me depressed 

This is the worst post of all time and you should be thoroughly ashamed.  Sam Poon is a treasure. 

Agreed Sam is a good guy , pity the chef isn’t that good though , curry is completely tasteless, and the noodles could be much better as well , not enough choices for starters , place looks busy all the time , but that’s cause they don’t do delivery , so people need to go in for their meals , absolutely nothing against Sam 

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

place looks busy all the time , but that’s cause they don’t do delivery , so people need to go in for their meals

So people are faced with the decision to either get off their arse and go and pick up their food or sit in the house and get it delivered and they still decide the former?

You're backing a weak horse, here.

Edited by Mr. Alli

Dragon's Pearl next to Rosebank Primary was top notch. Again, not sure if its still there. Been 6 years since I've been home so things have changed. Anyway, I have a Friday night off so can watch this. What's the best place to watch it on? I saw Queens Park don't do streaming?