All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Chens is the best Chinese in Dundee by a long way.

It’s all about opinions, someone else just said they don’t get the hype for chens, I’ve never been so d9nt know , in my opinion, worst is the pearl of Hong Kong on the Arbroath rd , best are lees, hons, and lucky house , but then I’ve not really tested the scheme Chinese much 

Po Wah is decent beside that Zulus off the Kingsway.

Don't mind the Sampan either.

Dundee's been shite for Chinese places for a good few years. Used to be a dodgy place called The New Palace that was amazing. They were clearly up to something dodgy as the shutters came down every wee while. Not to be confused with the awful Jade Palace.

Phoenix Palace off Pitkerro had a terrible reputation for years then got new owners and became absolute immense and then went to shite again.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Po Wah is decent beside that Zulus off the Kingsway.

Don't mind the Sampan either.

Dundee's been shite for Chinese places for a good few years. Used to be a dodgy place called The New Palace that was amazing. They were clearly up to something dodgy as the shutters came down every wee while. Not to be confused with the awful Jade Palace.

Phoenix Palace off Pitkerro had a terrible reputation for years then got new owners and became absolute immense and then went to shite again.

Facts -

Zulus is brilliant.

Dundee doesn't have a good Chinese.

Charlie Khan's burns everything and king khan's is better.

27 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

I had a chilli donner kebab in a garlic naan from Charlie Khans last night; fucking outstanding. Won’t hear a bad word about them.

Was my go to. Ordered that and got the Mrs a tikka kebab on a garlic naan and the naan was charcoal and the chicken was undercooked.

Convinced her it was a one off but they went and did it the next time too. Went to king khan's and never looked back.