All things Dundee FC

Now is not the time for division between the ranks, we need to all band together under Bowyer and trample this tinpot league.

C'Mon the Dundee FC.

f**k the dayglo fruits.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Oh, dearie me. 
Putting a poster on ignore then mentioning them twice in a 24 hour span over different threads. What an existence. 
Sure DeeTillEhDeh and Ludo will be giving updates throughout the game on Wednesday instead of attending as always whilst calling the real fans ' fannies'. 
Pair of wee ferrets. 
Thank you. 
You've been told before why I don't attend many live games - I won't make you look like a completely heartless dick by reminding you of the reason.

However, I'll miss Wednesday's match for a completely different reason - I can't teleport from Kos.

11 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You've been told before why I don't attend many live games - I won't make you look like a completely heartless dick by reminding you of the reason.

However, I'll miss Wednesday's match for a completely different reason - I can't teleport from Kos.

Away and don't speak alot of pish to play sympathy. As if I'm reading your posts on why you can't make it of which you've never mentioned in a direct quote to me. One too many sherberts in Kos for you me thinks.

The facts are you decide to abuse people online and then be a cry baby when someone replies. You also commentate on games every week in threads thinking you're the the Fintry John Motson.

Thank you.

Away and don't speak alot of pish to play sympathy. As if I'm reading your posts on why you can't make it of which you've never mentioned in a direct quote to me. One too many sherberts in Kos for you me thinks.
The facts are you decide to abuse people online and then be a cry baby when someone replies. You also commentate on games every week in threads thinking you're the the Fintry John Motson.
Thank you.

^^ Verge of tears.

Abuse? Jesus wept.

Most Saturdays I'm at my stepdad's care home with my laptop and we watch the game together. The last 6 months he's gone downhill and can barely remember his name never mind who the players are.

Now toddle off.

929f1de18938dd2f9fc4466158c45ace.gif

"Fintry John Motson" did raise a chuckle, I must admit.
I genuinely don't mind NDD - he is what he is - an absolute windup merchant with the opposition fans. The more Dundee than thou stuff is utter pish though.

At the end of the day we all have different views about our team BUT we all absolutely care about that team.

Thank you.

[emoji6]

14 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Stroke of luck tonight with ICT losing.

I’m a bit disappointed United lost tbh. Killie and Lafferty in particular are odious.

Spud my man, what are you thinking with that 2nd sentence. The filth have royally fucked up in a cup where they only needed to win 2 games to get to a semi, 1 where they were a seeded team and the other against Killie. We can only dream of draws like that. 

Back to the usual old firm pumping in the cup for us tonight!

17 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Stroke of luck tonight with ICT losing.

I’m a bit disappointed United lost tbh. Killie and Lafferty in particular are odious.

Each to there own. I was absolutely delighted to see United get knocked out of the cup last night. Two of them in my work had already booked the semi final dates off.. have a great day off guys 👍