All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Rudden to me should only be playing if we have a barrow load of injuries, his second touch is always a tackle he couldn’t trap a bag of cement 

Rudden at best is a Championship level player, even then he is average. If we do go up this year I would have real worries about him being in any starting 11 at that level. Robinson has a nose for goal (not a main striker level mind!) and tactically aware. 

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

The terrible passing, the terrible long range attempt, the lack of challenge for the ball, the lack of jumping for headers, just really really poor.

You could see how frustrated he was. He played like someone who Bowyer picked from the stand last minute as we had only 10 fit players. Certainly shouldn't be starting again as he is miles off.

Rudden...not great....maybe he'll get better, that's all I got 🤷‍♂️

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3788680/dundee-gary-bowyer-terrific-paul-mcmullan-subs/

However, Bowyer revealed after the match that both decisions were necessary after complaints by both Zak Rudden and Cillian Sheridan during the break.

Untitled-design-2022-10-15T155320.970-2f Luke McCowan goes for the ball against Ayr (Image: SNS).

“Cillian felt a tight hamstring and we don’t need him being out injured again,” Bowyer said.

“We’ve had some illness going through the camp and Zak felt not too great so rather than push him and risk injury we took him off.

“Mulligan’s running and power he has, he just runs away from people. We have to keep working with him on that final bit.

“He’s one of the highest shot-takers in the league, he just needs that little bit more composure to start converting them.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3788680/dundee-gary-bowyer-terrific-paul-mcmullan-subs/

However, Bowyer revealed after the match that both decisions were necessary after complaints by both Zak Rudden and Cillian Sheridan during the break.

Untitled-design-2022-10-15T155320.970-2f Luke McCowan goes for the ball against Ayr (Image: SNS).

“Cillian felt a tight hamstring and we don’t need him being out injured again,” Bowyer said.

“We’ve had some illness going through the camp and Zak felt not too great so rather than push him and risk injury we took him off.

“Mulligan’s running and power he has, he just runs away from people. We have to keep working with him on that final bit.

“He’s one of the highest shot-takers in the league, he just needs that little bit more composure to start converting them.

He has to say that , he’s no gonna say I took them both because they were Sh1te today 

Ludos comments on Legzdins are hilarious and exactly what he does. Picks his views on a player/coach and will defend/attack them from there on in , no matter what. 

'quick off his line'

Deary me.  Was rooted to his line several times in the second half one of which was embarassing as the ball bobbled around heads on the 6 yard line. There was one instance where a ball was heading out for a corner and he moved so late he was almost in Govan midweek. 

Don't get me wrong he's probably the best call for starting in goal at the moment but he is a liability which we can't afford in the long term. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

i'd like to see us announce a new and improved strain of covid has infected every player and give the rangers 2012 a 3-0 victory and be done with it 

they'll give us a skelping the media,their fans and players will claim its good to get the liverpool game out of their system with a convincing win....not one single mention will be made about how unfair it all is that they have more money than us....

34 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

i'd like to see us announce a new and improved strain of covid has infected every player and give the rangers 2012 a 3-0 victory and be done with it 

they'll give us a skelping the media,their fans and players will claim its good to get the liverpool game out of their system with a convincing win....not one single mention will be made about how unfair it all is that they have more money than us....

In a situation where a magical virus suddenly appears, you'd rather our team get it instead of their team?

Fair enough tbh. They'd still probably squeak us out on penalties.

On 16/10/2022 at 11:33, Dundee-FC92 said:

Ludos comments on Legzdins are hilarious and exactly what he does. Picks his views on a player/coach and will defend/attack them from there on in , no matter what. 

'quick off his line'

Deary me.  Was rooted to his line several times in the second half one of which was embarassing as the ball bobbled around heads on the 6 yard line. There was one instance where a ball was heading out for a corner and he moved so late he was almost in Govan midweek. 

Don't get me wrong he's probably the best call for starting in goal at the moment but he is a liability which we can't afford in the long term. 

Thank you. 

His reluctance to come off his line cost us a good amount of goals last season. He was glued to his line on a few occasions against Ayr when he should be bombing out. That being said he is a much better option than Sharp.

Just noticed NDD can't keep his trap shut about me despite being on ignore due to the quotation of the post above.

Can't remember where I said he was 'quick off his line' at all. I said Legzdins made a couple of good takes under pressure but was generally untroubled on Saturday which was exactly the case. In fact, here's the actual quote:

Legzdins made a couple of excellent awkward catches under pressure from that big Ayr striker but was generally untroubled.

What a lot of nonsense for nothing FFS.

Edited by Ludo*1

Just noticed NDD can't keep his trap shut about me despite being on ignore due to the quotation of the post above.
Can't remember where I said he was 'quick off his line' at all. I said Legzdins made a couple of good takes under pressure but was generally untroubled on Saturday which was exactly the case. In fact, here's the actual quote:
Legzdins made a couple of excellent awkward catches under pressure from that big Ayr striker but was generally untroubled.
NDD is a deliberately provocative fanny - some of his stuff is clearly wind-up material - he is looking for bites - usually from opposition fans - it seems he's reeled you in this time. [emoji476]

Best keep him on ignore. [emoji1787]

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

NDD is a deliberately provocative fanny - some of his stuff is clearly wind-up material - he is looking for bites - usually from opposition fans - it seems he's reeled you in this time. emoji476.png

Best keep him on ignore. emoji1787.png

If just spouting absolute nonsense is wind up material these days then deary me.

Oh, dearie me. 

Putting a poster on ignore then mentioning them twice in a 24 hour span over different threads. What an existence. 

Sure DeeTillEhDeh and Ludo will be giving updates throughout the game on Wednesday instead of attending as always whilst calling the real fans ' fannies'. 

Pair of wee ferrets. 

Thank you.