All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Come into contact with a few of these DAB's most days, a dreary bunch that tend to drone on a bit, I switch off, nod my head, and bid them good day.

Thank you.

I’d imagine that droning would be clueless where football’s concerned. 

Football’s least knowledgeable fans. 

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

They're fucked, without a serious clear out of egos in that dressing. Emptying Ross (whilst funny after the crowing about landing him) pretty much on the basis of Watt and a couple others has-beens on probably sizeable wages deciding they didn't want him is dire judgement. 

They should be able to comfortably finish mid table with that squad, in theory, but another hilarious 2016 style season could be on the cards. Someone other than us will have to pull the trigger this time though 🙁

Have they really got a decent squad though? It looks very, very poor to me and a squad that had Siegrist, Edwards and Mulgrew bail them out time and again last season. Not surprised to see where they are tbh. 

8 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Have they really got a decent squad though? It looks very, very poor to me and a squad that had Siegrist, Edwards and Mulgrew bail them out time and again last season. Not surprised to see where they are tbh. 

For the money that's been allegedly thrown at it, it's absolutely a fucking gang but would still in theory be good enough to compete with some of the dross around them. However factor in a dressing room where any incoming manager is going to be immediately up against egos like Mulgrew and Watt then they could be in pleasingly deep shite. 

Imagine allowing a nobody like Watt to dictate your choice of manager 😂

11 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

They're fucked, without a serious clear out of egos in that dressing. Emptying Ross (whilst funny after the crowing about landing him) pretty much on the basis of Watt and a couple others has-beens on probably sizeable wages deciding they didn't want him is dire judgement. 

They should be able to comfortably finish mid table with that squad, in theory, but another hilarious 2016 style season could be on the cards. Someone other than us will have to pull the trigger this time though 🙁

I don't know - we may get the chance in a play-off! 

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

For the money that's been allegedly thrown at it, it's absolutely a fucking gang but would still in theory be good enough to compete with some of the dross around them. However factor in a dressing room where any incoming manager is going to be immediately up against egos like Mulgrew and Watt then they could be in pleasingly deep shite. 

Imagine allowing a nobody like Watt to dictate your choice of manager 😂

That’s bang on for me. Looks like the problem was more Mulgrew and Watt than agent Ross. 

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

I don't know - we may get the chance in a play-off! 

No thank you. Championship winning promotion for us, hilarious relegation for them, although Partick emptying them in a play off would be nicely poetic I guess 😂

Edited by Day of the Lords

37 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I had high hopes for Chapman. Ah well.

I thought he actually looked pretty decent when he came on against Motherwell, but for whatever reason we never saw him again last season. Want even that we were mounting a credible survival fight either, Dingus just wasn't interested in him.

As for this season, I think it says more about him than anything he did on the pitch. Can totally get homesickness, but the whole thing has felt very unprofessional.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

27 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I thought he actually looked pretty decent when he came on against Motherwell, but for whatever reason we never saw him again last season. Want even that we were mounting a credible survival fight either, Dingus just wasn't interested in him.

As for this season, I think it says more about him than anything he did on the pitch. Can totally get homesickness, but the whole thing has felt very unprofessional.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was more too it, like troubles in his personal life. He went from posting on Instagram constantly to nothing at all.

56 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The Panther and The Chapman both emptied before showing the world what they're capable of. 

@Girth, my shoulder is here for you.

Pozniak wasn't shite, IMO. Wasn't very good but was an absolute murderer. 

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. 

Summer has gone and now THIS!?

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV