All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pretty certain that guy's a troll, he's the one who single-handedly got reporters claiming we were bringing in Gavin Strachan as manager.

I was away to say that boy comes across as either a WUM or a complete fantasist.

Did he not have Danny Mullen signing for us as well as the Gavin Strachan thing?

Edited by capt_oats

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pretty certain that guy's a troll, he's the one who single-handedly got reporters claiming we were bringing in Gavin Strachan as manager.

I would like to see us do something, but I'd be rather surprised. Only incomings I can imagine would be Osei if the club is suitably impressed, and even then that wouldn't be rushed by tomorrow's loan deadline.

Ah right fair enough didn't know that.

19 hours ago, baba douche said:

He was barely with us! Good luck to him, he's getting paid a lot more than we would give him.

We move on, so should you. 

Thank you

You haven't moved on from the vote that saw you lot, deservedly, relegated...never mind the tribunal for Rudden.

Permanently rent free in your heads. Funny as f**k.

6 minutes ago, baba douche said:

Who mentioned our relegation?

Only one of us living rent free, thank you 😊 

Yes, us, in your head.

Now go back to enjoying Jacqui Low systematically rip your fanbase a part and enjoy the 15p we gave you and be on your way.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, baba douche said:

Thank you and goodbye 👋 

You'll be back. Without a doubt.. you will be back.

6 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Why is that bro? Out of curiosity 

YWSR

I'm not sure what he brings to the role. He's spent nearly 35 years as a copper after playing professionally for about a month. 

I'm not really sure where or what skillset he will have that's transferable into the role.

I'd love to be proven wrong but as I say - worried.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Got to admit I'm somewhat perturbed at Gary Ogilvie being given the role he has been.

Likewise Dele, this ex Dundee reserve player has served longer having a successful career with Tayside Police/Police Scotland than the likes of for example Gary Harkin's has spent in professional football.

Another astonishing John Nelms' appointment. At least Gordon Strachan hasn't been given permission for Mark McGhee's return, albeit whilst obviously allowing Mutt's to reside down south.

We don't appear to have a financial pot to piss in player wise, however looking forward to the new stadium two seasons from now.

peaky-blinders-alfie-solomons.gif.8443c41a1d1f0c1dbbeba12f68273b60.gif

Regards as always.

3 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

I have a date with a copper on Saturday so can only welcome our new piggy overlords.

Not even going to lie, the standard of female police I see out on the streets is high quality gear.

Hopefully you've got one of them. Good luck. Keep your internet friends out of the conversation.

11 minutes ago, Mike Jeffries said:

Why should anyone have concerns re this appointment? Please enlighten me.

Firstly, hello Gary and welcome to the forum.
People have concerns because we rightly have ambitions of being a top tier club next season and beyond and so appointing someone with (as far as I can see) no experience in that role or similar is underwhelming at the very, very best.