All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
Hahaha, Marshall with good reactions and I'm happy for Sheridan, first goal for Dundee. Take that, comedy goal for TNS to give away though.

Looked like an own goal to me.

Went full Zapruder film on the goal, think you're probably right 😂 got a touch to it, but look likes it came off their defender last. Give it to him anyway, might do his confidence good.

Suddenly we are more comfortable and rip them apart with ease, took long enough. Another cup goal for Lyall, good stuff.

Don't think Sheridan has been as bad as people are making out. He's not been great and been sloppy quite a lot but for his first game in a year, he's got himself on the scoresheet (officially at least) and is starting to link up a little better this half.

Not done anything to stake a place ahead of Robinson, but as far as building the fitness back up to get in amongst the mix again, I don't think it's been a nightmare.

Don't think Sheridan has been as bad as people are making out. He's not been great and been sloppy quite a lot but for his first game in a year, he's got himself on the scoresheet (officially at least) and is starting to link up a little better this half.
Not done anything to stake a place ahead of Robinson, but as far as building the fitness back up to get in amongst the mix again, I don't think it's been a nightmare.

He contributes 0.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd agree with this. Really should've bulleted that header in though, no wonder he didn't want to celebrate the goal lol

That would be my assessment and for most of the first half the service was totally pish.