All things Dundee FC

Just now, Girth said:

Oh is it on BBC? It means I avoid S4C. 

No, S4C is also available through iPlayer, so if you are not near or do not own a telly you can just go to the website or use the app on your phone. Provided of course, you totally definitely absolutely have a TV licence :whistle

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Looks like a good wee crowd heading down for such a distance on a Friday. Our fans deserve so much more than what we get. 

Hope they all enjoy the day then let's kick on in this league of utter diddies and get this league won.

DTID.

20220923_123009.thumb.jpg.a342a7c0213cb2110449f57d6c48e51f.jpg20220923_123012.thumb.jpg.3b877e01864e96a8c423e534e6870c42.jpgFB_IMG_1663932632625.thumb.jpg.f080cec77a4ff40eb8943b703608f11c.jpg

Thank you.

League of Utter Diidies. Teams: 10

Dundee FC: 5th!

Still think it's bizarre how many fans of other teams pop up in this thread. I couldn't give a single solitary f**k about anything Partick-related so have never once clicked their team thread, yet fans of certain other teams post in here constantly. I just don't understand it.

Mate, I've kicked about the various shiteholes around North Manchester and Lancashire in my time so you're Scunthorpe is positively Knightsbridge-like.  Actually, I've never been to Scunthorpe but have been to Louth which wasn't THAT bad.  Bad, but not THAT bad.

Louth is posh in that neck of the woods. I had a wifey that stayed in Broughton and the accents that neck of the woods are horrendous.

10 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Is the match available to watch anywhere?

On the Welsh channel S4C, available on BBC iPlayer and on actual television, but I'll be watching the former.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/s4c

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

4 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Like the rest of us who totally, definitely pay the TV Licence fee, I'll be reduced to watching this on iPlayer.

Got a threatening letter from the bbc morons today, send a goon round, he'll be standing outside on his own for a while.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Got a threatening letter from the bbc morons today, send a goon round, he'll be standing outside on his own for a while.

Thank you.

They keep informing me they'll be around on specific dates and asking if I'll be in, then the fuckers never bother turning up. I want them to make good on the threat at least once so I can totally fucking ignore them.

9 hours ago, hk blues said:

Mate, I've kicked about the various shiteholes around North Manchester and Lancashire in my time so you're Scunthorpe is positively Knightsbridge-like.  Actually, I've never been to Scunthorpe but have been to Louth which wasn't THAT bad.  Bad, but not THAT bad.

There's definitely a song in there somewhere 

11 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Luke Strachan must be nearing Scot Gemmill numbers of bench warming appearances without ever once looking likely to get on the pitch. Does anyone know what position or role he actually plays?

Aye, plays at left back and left winger, primarily a defender when playing with Forfar but starting up front in the Reserve League game last week. Actually didn't look too bad skill-wise, and I know Forfar fans set he was a strong set-piece taker with many of their goals coming from his corners last season. He just lacks physicality and isn't quite skillful enough to fully compensate at a higher level like Cameron. Don't think he's a bad player when I've seen him, and he has enough to be a regular footballer at an SPFL level, but not enough to get many appearances for us going forward.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee