All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, capt_oats said:

It's probably a moot point because everything we've heard has suggested that Hammell was a lock for the job and the others we spoke to were part of process but either way this was a really weird thing for CCM to Tweet out from their official.

It seems we had Nick Montgomery on the shortlist to replace Alexander and according to the article that's linked it was off the back of a recruitment algorithm.

We had an algorithm that brought in...

Spoiler

Jim McIntyre who brought in...

Spoiler

Martin fucking Woods 😪

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Goal against the dirty dayglo's has to be my favourite, wish the net hadn't been there and it could've smashed one of them in the pus.

Thank you.

If I ever get married in getting you to write my vows. Brought me to tears, such beautiful words.

Thank you very much Charlie Adam on behalf of Mrs TCM's Stoke City 'Mighty Potters'.

ConcreteSinfulDuck-size_restricted.gif.e7e3133d16c0497a5dad775a4fb42d55.gif

Also thank you very much from me, who knows what may have been achieved in your two seasons at Dens with a professional manager in charge and even some decent players around you.

Until we welcome you again at Dens my man. Cheers and good health.

1495342278_charlieadam.jpg.097bd9129b2408d3fc8a8aba0a797ecb.jpg 

Mulligan scores for the U21s. Can't find a stream anywhere though.

Delighted to see the boy continue to progress, hopefully the international break is good for a return to form for club. That and being played in a midfield three.

41 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Mulligan scores for the U21s. Can't find a stream anywhere though.

Delighted to see the boy continue to progress, hopefully the international break is good for a return to form for club. That and being played in a midfield three.

Game was on N. Ireland You Tube channel. Good to see Josh getting the full 90 minutes especially after getting booked in the 2nd minute!! I had to go out so only saw the first 15 and last 15 minutes but he looked like he equipped himself well and scored from a rebound off the post.