All things Dundee FC

20 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

I have no shame in admitting I was on the kingsway yesterday, what’s your problem with that ?
im from the older generation that’s knows how to show respect 

Don’t respect her enough to write in her language properly though…

10 hours ago, Numptdee said:

To a paedophile protector and a lady from a multi billionaire family who set on golden throne telling us every year we need to give more to the people that need it. They live in literal palaces while happy to sit back while food banks, suicide rates and cost of living is at an almost record high. Hospital appointments have been cancelled on the 19th but yeah let's show our respect.

Whilst I agree, lets not clog up our beloved Dee's forum with this.

4 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Don’t respect her enough to write in her language properly though…

Oh ffs the spelling/grammar police , I find people like you constantly berating others for their use of spelling and grammar were usually bullied at school , did the big girls bully you son ? 

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Oh ffs the spelling/grammar police , I find people like you constantly berating others for their use of spelling and grammar were usually bullied at school , did the big girls bully you son ? 

Respect our beautiful queen and our handsome new king by speaking and writing in their language properly. Don’t like it, then leave our land!

Edited by Highland Capital

HT in the Reserve League game vs Killie, still 0-0. Pretty much all Killie for the first half hour or so, Innes Cameron had plenty chances to score with a header but just couldn't direct it on target. All our players had good moments, but were just a bit disjointed.

Finlay took a late take and looks to have went over his ankle or something, went straight off. Anderson and Lamb anonymous to start but both came well into the game later in the half. Sheridan has had a good presence and it's good to see him back, though he had a 1-on-1 he should've done better with. Defence has been stout in the box but a lot of easy runs in for Killie. Legzdins with a couple of saves and marshalling the team from the back.

Came into it a lot more in the last 10-15 minutes, good amount of positive play. Here's hoping they continue that momentum.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

19 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

State of that place Tyler is living in the Wrexham doc. Like a student flatshare, all w**k socks and pot noodles....can smell it through the tv screen :yucky I've gone completely off the idea of becoming a professional footballer 😀

Haven't seen it, but from your erudite description, would it be fair to assume they look the types who trade video games in with pubes stuck inside the instruction booklet/game case?

I don't miss the 90's/early 2000's second-hand games market one iota. :yucky

3-0 Killie. Young defence we've got out there with Sam Fisher the most experienced of the back four. Coming to show now as they're just being picked apart late on by a more experienced Killie frontline.

Sheridan, McGinn and Anderson all off now, and it's basically our development squad plus Legzdins and Fisher for the last 10-15 minutes.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Respect our beautiful queen and our handsome new king by speaking and writing in their language properly. Don’t like it, then leave our land!

That either needs a question mark after the "it" and a new sentence from "then", or it needs an "If you" at the start of the sentence.

Poor show from someone who, supposedly, requires everything to be spoken and written correctly.

Edited by Spikethedee

FT 0-4 Killie

Thoroughly beaten in that second half. I suspect dropping off late in games could become a theme as our bench was only development players. It'll be good for them to get that experience, but with our shallow squad depth I don't expect us to run away with the Reserve League title.

Still, good run out for players who had much get this season, plenty of lessons to learn from, and would always prefer that than wasting time playing Podcast FC or whoever in the fifth tier.

50 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

That either needs a question mark after the "it" and a new sentence from "then", or it needs an "If you" at the start of the sentence.

Poor show from someone who, supposedly, requires everything to be spoken and written correctly.

Are land are language don’t like it leaf

Well pointed out, a tosser, an ignoramus and a livestock worrier.

1 hour ago, Pens_Dark said:

Who takes charge of the reserve team?

Was on the other side of the pitch from them and struggled to see the bench properly in the sunlight. Think I saw Scott Robertson there. Also saw Gregory Vignal tweet good luck to them before the game and that he would miss it for working on his UEFA coaching A license, so it could be him.