All things Dundee FC

Andy Carroll is going to Wolves is he not?

I was reading a report that said they were going to turn him down. Maybe he is, obviously he’s not coming to us. It’s a problem that guys like him have earned so much that they can drop out of the game at relatively young age. I remember the days when we signed Stainrod and Rix.

Rudden was back running Wednesday morning. Took an "unbelievable whack" to the nerve at the back of his leg, those at the club like ourselves expected the worst. Has an outside shot of being available for Friday, with Bowyer saying he'll "give him as long as possible" to see if he's able, and if he is it'll be "magnificent".

I think this other stuff is covered in the above video, but Jordan Marshall has trained this week and should be available. Bowyer also sounded positive regarding Sheridan, but as always I'll be sceptical if he'll be ready for Friday. Jakubiak and Byrne taking a bit longer, with Byrne's thigh knock being an issue and needing properly rehabbed.

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Rudden was back running Wednesday morning. Took an "unbelievable whack" to the nerve at the back of his leg, those at the club like ourselves expected the worst. Has an outside shot of being available for Friday, with Bowyer saying he'll "give him as long as possible" to see if he's able, and if he is it'll be "magnificent".

I think this other stuff is covered in the above video, but Jordan Marshall has trained this week and should be available. Bowyer also sounded positive regarding Sheridan, but as always I'll be sceptical if he'll be ready for Friday. Jakubiak and Byrne taking a bit longer, with Byrne's thigh knock being an issue and needing properly rehabbed.

I have zero inside info, but would seem pretty risky to play someone with a recent knee injury on an artificial grass pitch on Friday?

31 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Good to see Josh in the under 21’s.

Agree. Would be even better though if we had him and Cameron signed up on decent length deals. Not much point in having an academy if we don't have the players being developed on some kind of option.

3 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

43014292-BB45-4954-9AEE-AA8E7543F9B0.jpeg

Throughout the country tomorrow people will go about their jobs in shops, offices, factories etc. as well as any day to day stuff. Nothing will be cancelled. People will go to pubs and clubs and get hammered or do whatever else floats their boat. A minute (ok, 2!) silence before kick off as happened tonight in Euro games, that allows for anyone that it means something to, they can take a moment.  Then the game starts.