All things Dundee FC

Can't even get a loan from Bowyer's preferred market either.

Safe to say he's been let down, big time.

He's meant to have wanted as many as 4 this week.

Nelms has absolutely fucked it yet again. I'd maybe give him a bit of a break but after his actions in the January window, it's time he's held accountable IMO.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Given the complete lack of activity today it looks like they've tightened the purse strings.

No doubt because of the amount wasted by McPake and before him, McIntyre and McCann.

Surely just our usual spending 95% of a transfer window dicking around then end up trying to rush things through at the death. The only difference this time is that we haven't signed some jobber from Chesterfield or something. 

#standard from Nelms

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

Surely just our usual spending 95% of a transfer window dicking around then end up trying to rush things through at the death. The only difference this time is that we haven't signed some jobber from Chesterfield or something. 

#standard from Nelms

You're the best signing of the night.

Welcome back brother.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Useless shitebags.

They've had the whole summer to replace the defence that was the third worst when they were promoted and then conceded 64 in a relegation season, and they didn't. I include the goalies too, as I don't think legsdinz or Lawlor is good enough. I've said for ages that Marshall and Sweeney aren't good enough but we've persisted with them. Byrne was never my favourite player but he did well in the play offs last year. Overall a waste of however much we paid livi for him. 

McGowan, and Mulligan should be in central midfield together if this is how the window ends. Maybe byrne but that's if he suddenly learns how to pass forwards and shoot. 

Chapman still at the club. Really? No point to that signing at all

McMullan and McCowan are quick but not much end product with either imo. Prefer McCowan out of the two, hope he's back soon. Not keen on McGinn so if we get an injury out wide we're screwed as Tuesday showed. Mulligan isn't a left winger, he's best in central midfield. 

Up front Robinson had his best game for us on Tuesday night. Was quite isolated at times but he should start on Saturday. Not sure what's happening with Rudden but I'm not sure on him yet. We would've been better off releasing Jakubiak and Sheridan. Waste of a wage those two. they've both been here for around 36 months combined and we've yet to see 10 goals between them if I'm remembering correctly. 

Can see it remaining a struggle all season. Poor window all things considered. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

What happened?! Mods usually don't like backtracking on bans.

Glad to see you back though!

Cheers man. Commuted to a week on the naughty step. Felt a perma-ban was a bit harsh anyway tbh. Hopefully Asim gets back as well, I can't believe he got binned. In fairness to whichever mod binned me I had regularly been a bit of an arse in that sub-forum. 

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
16 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
#standard from Nelms

Nice to see you back.

Cheers man

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Can't wait for Bowyer's explanation in the pre-match press conference which should come tomorrow. It would usually be on a Thursday, but I didn't moan because I assumed we'd be very busy tonight, can't wait to hear what the fucking excuse is.

"It’s difficult when agents of players who are on the bench for Forest Green, think their asset can get a better gig than a bat shit club like this."

Cheers man. Commuted to a week on the naughty step. Felt a perma-ban was a bit harsh anyway tbh. Hopefully Asim gets back as well, I can't believe he got binned. In fairness to whichever mod binned me I had regularly been a bit of an arse in that sub-forum. 
The trolls there were binned permanently - no surprises that a new alias has appeared - joining the rest of the puddle drinkers on my ignore list.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

The trolls there were binned permanently - no surprises that a new alias has appeared - joining the rest of the puddle drinkers on my ignore list.

Just the one? 😂

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Can't wait for Bowyer's explanation in the pre-match press conference which should come tomorrow. It would usually be on a Thursday, but I didn't moan because I assumed we'd be very busy tonight, can't wait to hear what the fucking excuse is.

Surely this is par for the course though:

• Shite Manager - throw money at him
  • Apparently sensible appointment - Sorry m8 we're skint