All things Dundee FC

22 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Shite

Let's say Rangers attract say 25,000. I'd expect we could add at least another 10,000 to that but playing it safe. Let's say the ticket average is about £15-20. That's a decent load of cash being split 50/50. After expenses and shady business practices that'll probably be anywhere from 150k-300k in the coffers.

Plus we get an additional guaranteed extra of £30,000 for not getting papped out last night.

Should give Bowyer a bit of wiggle room to spend.

A big striker is definitely mine, but I'll take anything at this point tbh.

I was frightened to suggest a striker seeing as everyone else seems to really rate Robinson. Sheridan could be a star in this league, if he ever gets fit and hasn’t already left the building.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Let's say Rangers attract say 25,000. I'd expect we could add at least another 10,000 to that but playing it safe. Let's say the ticket average is about £15-20. That's a decent load of cash being split 50/50. After expenses and shady business practices that'll probably be anywhere from 150k-300k in the coffers.

Plus we get an additional guaranteed extra of £30,000 for not getting papped out last night.

Should give Bowyer a bit of wiggle room to spend.

At least 30k should be safe, that's what they got against QoS yesterday for £20 a ticket. Got 35k in last season's QF vs. Livi, so I think we could be seeing more than that. Hopefully milk these p***ks for as much as we can.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Striker, any creativity and then LB for me.

Hopefully we get at least 3 tomorrow.

That’s the 3 I’m hoping for as well. 

Think the away team gets around 40% of the gate money so we should be looking at around 200k if there’s a crowd of 30 000 like last night plus tv money as I’d imagine it’ll be 1 of the 2 live games. 

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I was frightened to suggest a striker seeing as everyone else seems to really rate Robinson. Sheridan could be a star in this league, if he ever gets fit and hasn’t already left the building.

Not entirely sold on Robinson or Grayson tbh. Tyler French tho 👌

Maybe put in an offer for Ayr’s centre forward from Friday with the extra cash in the kitty?

Edited by Yenitit

28 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Do we get any percentage of a Glen Kamara deal? Possibly moving to Nice for £10m.

Because we are Dundee FC, I'm guessing no.

Packet of crisps.

Mon the fuckin dees lets get some new faces in the door today...the return of the prodigal son...Mr Moussa.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Do we get any percentage of a Glen Kamara deal? Possibly moving to Nice for £10m.

Because we are Dundee FC, I'm guessing no.

Nope we’ve been through this before , sold for a basic fee no add ons he was gonna be walking away for free at the end of the season , so selling him was the best option , saved a grand a week wages for 26 weeks so plus fee , almost 100k better than feck all 

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Well and truly shafted by the sevco on that one, not for the first time either.

Khizanishvili5.jpg.6b6d8474adf04474806c63ea9d70148a.jpg

Thank you.

TBF, I don't think it was Sevco that shafted us for Zurab.

Apparently a whole wad of cash was transferred to Oranges and Lemons*.

*If you know, you know.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

TBF, I don't think it was Sevco that shafted us for Zurab.

Apparently a whole wad of cash was transferred to Oranges and Lemons*.

*If you know, you know.

Did we not go to court over it? Gio represented us I'm sure.