All things Dundee FC

Think we looked far better with Kerr LB and French RB. French only pipped to another MOTM display from Cameron for me. Great display from Cameron although there's definitely places for him to improve. 

Wiliamson had a bit more about him tonight too but still think there's so much more needed to make us play higher up the pitch and give Robinson (or the lone striker) a bit more support at times. 

Second half we done better as for a period in the first half we were so deep it was like we were playing away from home and one nil up. Improvement needed but we move forward into the quarter final. Lets hope for a bit of luck in the draw; to be fair i'd take anyone apart from the OF. 

If i was looking at negatives i'd like to have seen Legzdins given some game time and also much prefer Mulligan central as opposed to out wide. 

Queens Park up next at home then Cove away; maximum points needed as we move forward. Hopefully a fulllback in tomorrow and with a bit of luck another striker. 

Thank you. 

- Williamson came in to it a little more in the second half but I'm not really convinced by him just now. I'm not really sure what type of midfielder he actually is?

- Cameron had a good game and deserves a start at the weekend.

- Robinson had some decent hold up play tonight but it was evident that he needs another striker alongside him. He's strong and wins a fair amount of aerial battles and duals with his back to goal but the midfield were too far away away from him tonight many times to link up.

- Sharp didn't have much to do but there were a few moments in the game again that just make me think we are better protecting him and getting Legzdins back in asap.

- Ashcroft and French our main centre back pairing please.

- Mulligan off it again tonight but he's young and going to put in a performance like that every other week. He is also 10 times better through the middle and not a winger for me at all. 

Win was all that matters tonight to get us through to the next round and a response from Friday but the game overall was poor and our defence largely just managed Falkirk out of making any real attacking threat. 

Edited by Pens_Dark

Definite MOTM from young Cameron, excellent the way he ran at their defence, capped off with a superb goal. Looks a good prospect.

Thank you.

eta. Really missed those Ashcroft bullet headers, fucking excellent.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Think we looked far better with Kerr LB and French RB. French only pipped to another MOTM display from Cameron for me. Great display from Cameron although there's definitely places for him to improve. 

Wiliamson had a bit more about him tonight too but still think there's so much more needed to make us play higher up the pitch and give Robinson (or the lone striker) a bit more support at times. 

Second half we done better as for a period in the first half we were so deep it was like we were playing away from home and one nil up. Improvement needed but we move forward into the quarter final. Lets hope for a bit of luck in the draw; to be fair i'd take anyone apart from the OF. 

If i was looking at negatives i'd like to have seen Legzdins given some game time and also much prefer Mulligan central as opposed to out wide. 

Queens Park up next at home then Cove away; maximum points needed as we move forward. Hopefully a fulllback in tomorrow and with a bit of luck another striker

Thank you. 

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Can get a Travelodge for £56 for Friday night but not tempted as the game will finish near 10 so not time for a decent drink and even the Wetherspoons looks shitier than normal, possibly a converted 60s office.

891437588_Brexityshithole.thumb.PNG.f4f40edefaf0d8d7cfaf31e5ad58ed7c.PNG

2 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Can get a Travelodge for £56 for Friday night but not tempted as the game will finish near 10 so not time for a decent drink and even the Wetherspoons looks shitier than normal, possibly a converted 60s office.

That looks like something out of the Soviet Union. 

4 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Jim Carrey Lol GIF