All things Dundee FC

26 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There will most definitely be busses on, aye. I know of a couple who are trying to book something already.

Thanks will keep my ear to the ground and hope I can get a spot or 2 on someone’s coach , they only have a capacity of 2000 odd so I can’t imagine many away tickets 

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

Wonder how many fans will head down for it.

I’m up for going. 

Thank you. 

I'm thinking of going but though I'm less than 70 miles away it looks a b*****d place to get to on public transport.

#needadrinktowatch

30 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I'm thinking of going but though I'm less than 70 miles away it looks a b*****d place to get to on public transport.

#needadrinktowatch

Yeah. Train to Gobowen and cab from there. It is no man’s land. 

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Thanks will keep my ear to the ground and hope I can get a spot or 2 on someone’s coach , they only have a capacity of 2000 odd so I can’t imagine many away tickets 

Ellenbank asking for names. Struggling to get busses with Scotland game being on the same day.

On 28/08/2022 at 22:33, WeeDubsEnd said:

Dundee the city of discovery.. It should be the city of two of the shitiest teams in scottish football combined score in one weekend of 12-1 both staying on the same street.. 

F*** lumping in our hardly exceptional result with that humiliation.

Looking forward to seeing some changes tonight to be honest. The full bench from last Friday should ideally start...except Mcghee - he can f**k off. I want Robertson and Cameron in because I think they can bring an extra energy to the midfield that we desperately need right now alongside Mulligan. Getting Legzdins and Ashcroft bled back in would be wonderful.

Is Sheridan alive? Does he and his hairband only exist in my head now? Another striker option would be great right now so would like to see him back to fitness soon to decide whether he's worth keeping.