All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

but

but

but

but

but

Why?

I read that he's a grass but I honestly don't know whats gone on there. Do Rangers fans love/hate him? I saw him play for QPR lots of times, was really surprised how good he was after a bad start. He'll probably end up at Hearts.

He made up a story that him and all his Rangers mates were kicked to death by 300,000 Hibs brutes after a cup final.

Plus, he is shite.

1 minute ago, WeeDubsEnd said:

Dundee the city of discovery.. It should be the city of two of the shitiest teams in scottish football combined score in one weekend of 12-1 both staying on the same street.. 

Still not as bad as taking ten off Hamilton Accies, tbh.

This league isn't as easy as first thought guys eh and I'm not on here to ruffle feathers, I personally don't think Ayr can sustain any challenge over the season. I still think ourselves (Thistle) yous & Inverness will be fighting for top spot come the business end of the season.

Your honest thoughts??

48 minutes ago, colliedug said:

This league isn't as easy as first thought guys eh and I'm not on here to ruffle feathers, I personally don't think Ayr can sustain any challenge over the season. I still think ourselves (Thistle) yous & Inverness will be fighting for top spot come the business end of the season.

Your honest thoughts??

I think the vast majority of Dundee supporters thought that this would still be a tough league to win given that we still have a lot of the squad who have underperformed over the past 2-3 years (even the year we went up we had a terrible defensive record). The plus point for everyone was the clear improvement in fitness of the current squad and a manager who appeared to be pointing us in the right direction. Its still early days as far as GB is concerned but I believe he will improve us this season.

I agree that us and Thistle will be up there challenging for the title come May however who will fill the other 2 top 4 positions is up for grabs just now, at the moment I wouldn't like to guess as I think it could be any 2 from 4 or 5 at a push

48 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Dundee draw Welsh side The New Saints away in the 3rd round of the Challenge Cup, on the weekend of 24/25 September.

They’re not too far away from me. Absolute tin pot outfit mind. However, might be a fun away day considering they have no fans. #thebigtakeover

Edited by Girth

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Would there be a bus put on for this as myself and 2 pals want to head down , but we all want a wee swally while we’re at it?

There will most definitely be busses on, aye. I know of a couple who are trying to book something already.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Is there a TV tie this round? Might be us if so??

(Obviously baby-bigots are still involved, though)

S4C generally show a tie involving a Welsh League side, which would be between our game and Clyde v Caernarfon Town.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Is there a TV tie this round? Might be us if so??

(Obviously baby-bigots are still involved, though)

Might well be on Welsh TV, S4C tend to show the games involving Welsh sides. Accessible via BBC iPlayer too, which is handy.