All things Dundee FC

Falkirk H

Queens Park H

Cove A

Inverness H

Hamilton A

Arbroath A

I can't help and look at this run and think we should be winning every single game on an individual basis. That won't happen as we know how football goes as a Dundee fan, but the next couple of months is a real chance to kick on. 

No worries for me yet; mistakes have been made particularly on Friday but i have faith in Bowyer to sort it out. No team is going to run away with this league and dropped points will be less meaningful than usual IMO. What we have to do is win our home games starting with two this week (albeit one in the cup).

Tuning into the DAB game soon so will see how the mess is over there. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Falkirk H

Queens Park H

Cove H 

Inverness H

Hamilton A

Arbroath A

I can't help and look at this run and think we should be winning every single game on an individual basis. That won't happen as we know how football goes as a Dundee fan, but the next couple of months is a real chance to kick on. 

No worries for me yet; mistakes have been made particularly on Friday but i have faith in Bowyer to sort it out. No team is going to run away with this league and dropped points will be less meaningful than usual IMO. What we have to do is win our home games starting with two this week (albeit one in the cup).

Thank you. 

Cove (A)

14 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Falkirk H

Queens Park H

Cove H 

Inverness H

Hamilton A

Arbroath A

Thank you. 

We should fear none of these matches. 

Ring them changes Gal and let’s fire on up the league. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Girth

Just now, Girth said:

We should fear none of these matches. 

Ring then changes Gal and let’s fire on up the league. 

Thank you. 

Spot on. 

The league campaign is all about fixtures and where to go on your wee runs. 

Ayr v Partick coming in two weeks along with Morton away for Ayr this coming weekend. The time to fear is not now. We should all be experienced enough in this league to know how it goes by now. 

For now lets leave the hyperventilation to the DABs. 

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

Apologies I’ve just seen this, happy to take your bet mate 👍🏻

Terrific. 

If Dundee finish above Partick, you've to donate £100 to Great Ormond Street. 

Let me know your chosen charity my man.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

No

No

No

No

No.

Thank you.

but

but

but

but

but

Why?

I read that he's a grass but I honestly don't know whats gone on there. Do Rangers fans love/hate him? I saw him play for QPR lots of times, was really surprised how good he was after a bad start. He'll probably end up at Hearts.

Think I've just read the worst rumour ever that's managed to make a national newspaper.

Davidson is considering a deal we've put forward which involves swapping Shaun Byrne and Jordan McGhee for Stevie May.

I need a wee lie down. Can't be true.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Think I've just read the worst rumour ever that's managed to make a national newspaper.

Davidson is considering a deal we've put forward which involves swapping Shaun Byrne and Jordan McGhee for Stevie May.

I need a wee lie down. Can't be true.

Total and utter rubbish. Looks like a "journo" just picked up on what the latest panicked pish from TDB was, namely them thinking McGhee was off because he was out injured, and Stevie May's name simply being mentioned at all, as actual "rumours".

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

47 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Total and utter rubbish. Looks like a "journo" just picked up on what the latest panicked pish from TDB was, namely them thinking McGhee was off because he was out injured, and Stevie May's name simply being mentioned at all, as actual "rumours".

Didn't manage to catch the author.

Is it another Scott Burns special?

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Terrific. 

If Dundee finish above Partick, you've to donate £100 to Great Ormond Street. 

Let me know your chosen charity my man.

I’ll stick with your chosen Charity, I like your choice 👍🏻. Bet on. 

Might not have been a great weekend for Dundee but Jesus Christ, at least your not a United fan today 😂.

I Enjoy the wind ups btw but if I’m wrong £100 will be put to Ormond street, man of my word.