All things Dundee FC

28 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I see that you are not selling tickets to away fans online for the QP game at Dens and we have to buy them in person, thus the admin gets punted onto our club and the fans are inconvenienced. I was hoping that this was a one-off to piss off Thistle fans.

The smallest of clubs manage this; utterly tinpot outfit. Open a cash gate if you can't do the online thing properly.

And £24 FFS.

Are we going to get this pish on this thread every game now? Christ, email the club if you're that upset, otherwise f**k off. We're just fans like yourselves.

Also, £24? Welcome to the big leagues, you've seen nothing yet in terms of cost.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I see that you are not selling tickets to away fans online for the QP game at Dens and we have to buy them in person, thus the admin gets punted onto our club and the fans are inconvenienced. I was hoping that this was a one-off to piss off Thistle fans.

The smallest of clubs manage this; utterly tinpot outfit. Open a cash gate if you can't do the online thing properly.

And £24 FFS.

27E0F31F-18B7-409F-8583-11C0BDCA734D.gif.07f1ae14381f2a7d315f0737e5281ec0.gif

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I mean, without being disrespectful, your 25 fans are utterly irrelevant and we don't really care.

It'd also be better getting in touch with the club so you can be ignored or told officially that we don't care than crying about it on a multi-club forum.

5BE4713E-4AF5-43A5-B48C-5E809F9E53C0.gif.e875d5160b3407cf8f5070783a6f9c6e.gif

Thank you. 

Edited by MarbellaDEE

I mean, without being disrespectful, your 25 fans are utterly irrelevant and we don't really care.
It'd also be better getting in touch with the club so you can be ignored or told officially that we don't care than crying about it on a multi-club forum.

Exactly this. We’re a club that like to live within our means, not bankrolled by a sugar daddy or lottery winner. It’s not cost effective to install this feature for these no mark, no fans opposition.

Apparently we'll 'possibly' be playing 2 up top 'soon', one of the reasons listed as to why Byrne's been told to look for other clubs, and 2 up top leaves less room for CMs. Wonder what striker we'll be signing to 'possibly' fulfill that then.

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Without being disrespectful, I'll enjoy your fall to Dunfermline and Falkirk depths.

This is a forum for crying about shite stuff; did no one tell you?

Edited by Hampden Diehard

16 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

And £24 FFS.

Heart Hugs GIF

18 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I remember telling Morten fans he looked a good signing only because of that game lol. It also featured the most egregious hospital pass I've ever seen from Sean Mackie (if McMullan doesn't rip him to shreds on Tuesday I'll be disappointed), as well as Harry Sharp's first game for us in impromptu fashion. What a weird game that was.

Yep.  The other problem was that Elgin had a fit Shane Sutherland playing for them.  It's only injuries that have prevented him from being a top class striker.  He did really well for Caley last season before he got injured again in the play offs.  

19 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Would like to draw Annan - never played them before and some mates of mine from down south have formed an attachment to them, so would be nice to play them. If not, then a game against one of the foreign interlopers would be good...

Be prepared to get kicked off the park.  That's the way they play.  They had some really big lads last season when I saw them playing at Elgin.

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Without being disrespectful, I'll enjoy your fall to Dunfermline and Falkirk depths.

What happens when the Hampden sale money runs out?

Can't be much left the way you've been burning through it signing mediocre shite, IMO.

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

This is a forum for crying about shite stuff; did no one tell you?

We will never fall that far, and definitely will never fall as far as Queens Park.

Just noticed Bowyer said it wasn't him or the club who told the media about Byrne's availability, so I'm guessing it was his agent.

“I’m surprised it got to the stage it did in the media because it was a private conversation between myself and Shaun,” Bowyer said when asked about the situation."

12ft | Dundee boss Gary Bowyer reveals reason for Shaun Byrne exit talk

Also can I say how good it is that we all seem to be sharing article links with 12ft as standard now.