All things Dundee FC

Worst performance of the season, and who knows why. Made little attempt to build through Grayson last week for some reason. More hoofs up the park, less triangles in midfield. Rudden really struggled. The guy try’s really hard, a very slight upgrade on Mullen but he’s pretty limited. For all Morton played well I fell we had less panic stations moments in defence and we had our best spell in the last 10 minutes. We cannot allow our level to drop like this.
However there is Fundee United, the gift that keeps giving. 9 million in losses over 3 years wages at 135% of turnover*, and still they are utter dog shite.

* ref Tom English BBC Radio Scotland

11 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

2 shots total, and zero shots on target. Pish, I want my big hulking no. 9 who batters defenders and hogs the penalty box, and I want him now!

You will see one on Friday night but he will be wearing number 9 for Ayr.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

However there is Fundee United, the gift that keeps giving. 9 million in losses over 3 years wages at 135% of turnover*, and still they are utter dog shite.

* ref Tom English BBC Radio Scotland

Had a little look at the 'highlights' from their game, they were lucky they never got 5. Mark O'Hara running amok in midfield. On the plus side Jack was rocking a nice zip up cardigan and slacks combo.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

How very dare you!

They flash fry like 10kg of bacon first thing in the morning and that's what you're given whether you go in at 8am or 3pm.

It's a no from me.

The coo on the roof with the map on it is cool though 

What's the one on the other side of the road nearer Inchture?

Had my first date in there and also my first taste of chips and gravy. They were shite and it's also the last time I ordered the same thing as my date for no reason.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

They flash fry like 10kg of bacon first thing in the morning and that's what you're given whether you go in at 8am or 3pm.

It's a no from me.

The coo on the roof with the map on it is cool though 

Was in the 2 weeks ago first time in over a year , it’s gone right downhill since it won bacon roll of the year prize , 

thought it shite and won’t hurray back , 

The full context. Nothing too different from the usual, just still being deliberately ignorant.

image.thumb.png.b05141fb8dbd5387674a376ebb8a0565.png

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Billy Dodds acting like an absolute arsepiece again in the Record.  Says that he dodged a bullet not joining us. :lol:

Still absolutely raging we think he's an arsehole.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/billy-dodds-relives-lump-throat-27787349

In fairness... I think he's specifically mean that season under McIntyre. In that regard I don't disagree necessarily, we were abysmal under "Macca", and wee Billeh couldn't have changed that one bit for the better. The "I scored a lot of goals for Dundee" comment is some laugh though, as if that glosses over everything else and guarantees him favour regardless of everything else.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

22 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The full context. Nothing too different from the usual, just still being deliberately ignorant.

image.thumb.png.b05141fb8dbd5387674a376ebb8a0565.png

In fairness... I think he's specifically mean that season under McIntyre. In that regard I don't disagree necessarily, we were abysmal under "Macca", and wee Billeh couldn't have changed that one bit for the better. The "I scored a lot of goals for Dundee" comment is some laugh though, as if that glosses over everything else and guarantees him favour regardless of everything else.

I really hope he means that it wasn't fair on McIntyre because he couldn't get Dodds in. Fair enough on that front, but the sentence before that suggests it could be a more general point he's making which would be absolutely ridiculous. Wouldn't put it past Dodds to try and change history though.

11 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Where does this Billy loves fitba patter come from?

The DundeeBarry Jocky Scott blog.

Dodds was a side character as it came out when Chis and Dodds were the management team.