All things Dundee FC

Shh! Don’t let the Fannydice dwellers know that agent Ross is performing a great job; massively expensive signings that look wonderful on paper; great first leg result to get the Tadgerines nearly asphyxiate with hope and entitlement; painful humiliation at the hands of the Cheesemakers; lose last minute goals to Kille; lose screamers to Livvie, and I’m sure he’s got a woeful result scenario for Sunday set up. It’s a perfect storm Jacko, well done.  shhh….

I fucking love Grayson, Mulligan, and Robinson, and Bowyer, and Gowser. Fucking mon the fucking Dees. Taking my dug out for a pish in the garden in my house coat and nothing else. Give me a wave if you’re passing the spar up at Balgay.

Well played tonight. Even though 3 of your goals came from defensive f**k ups by us (very uncharacteristic), it’s been years since anyone put 4 past us.

Still think if Hilson put his head in that chance we would have come away with at least a point.

What a joy it is to have a team with some resilience and some fucking bottle. Defending definitely still a big weak point and the goals conceded were shite, but we looked relentless and confident going forward regardless of setbacks.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

What a joy it is to have a team with some resilience and some fucking bottle. Defending definitely still a big weak point and the goals conceded were shite, but we looked relentless and confident going forward regardless of setbacks.

Yep. Resilience and bottle are appropriate words. Going all the way believing you can do it is a new thing. Probably not seen since the Deefiant season.  

Agree with the resilience tag for sure.
My most enjoyable night at Dens since the Doon Derby. Thought Grayson had the best debut we’ve seen for years. Boy strolled it. Robinson looked a real player too on his cameo.
Harry will need rested and I expect Ashcroft to come in for French asap too.
We passed it out of defence better than I’ve ever seen us do too.
What a night to be alive!

Not sold on French, but when he channelled his inner Morten Wieghorst for the first goal I thought he might have a cracking future as a RB for us.

What a debut from Grayson and Robinson looks an absolute handful.

We, myself included have had questions about the level Bowyer is signing from, but if tonight is anything to go by the latter 2 look very astute.