All things Dundee FC

Another boyhood hero gone. Lucky enough to see him play and his penalty save against St Mirren on the Wednesday before Muirton. That’s only Bobby Seith and Ian Ure of the regular starting eleven left.

My memory is not as good as it used to be but am I correct in thinking that we are the only club in the city that has reached a 1st round proper in a European competition this century?  I genuinely can’t remember.

Obviously that can all change in the second half.🤣

It’s not as if UEFA haven’t  tried to help with the creation of a third tier European competition.

58 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

My memory is not as good as it used to be but am I correct in thinking that we are the only club in the city that has reached a 1st round proper in a European competition this century?  I genuinely can’t remember.

Obviously that can all change in the second half.🤣

It’s not as if UEFA haven’t  tried to help with the creation of a third tier European competition.

We are the last team in tayside to win a tie and progress to the next round in European football 

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

83b1b7c002719e28164bd63ac3631906.jpg

Who on earth travels all the way to Holland and then fucks off at half-time when the going gets tough? That shower of shite, that's who. Same when it came to the crunch at Dens, nowhere to be seen.

f**k them.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Assume the Steven Fletcher money came from the goalkeeping budget, lol.

5 - 0, not even half time, ffs.

It's like Brazil against Alan Rough, priceless!

Apparently near 300k for that diddy of a keeper.

The accounts won't look pretty if that's the level of talent Jack Ross is spending megabucks on.

All joking aside, and it has been a truly hilarious night, but why would you travel abroad wearing a cap referring to your rivals?  I genuinely don’t think I’ve seen this sort of obsession / behaviour by fans of any other club.

C3936E80-4E08-417A-AB26-75A68EF56F36.jpeg

Edited by Shadow Play

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Apparently near 300k for that diddy of a keeper.

The accounts won't look pretty if that's the level of talent Jack Ross is spending megabucks on.

Been trying to point out to them, for a few months now, that this bottomless cash pit wont work. They refuse to listen though.

29 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

All joking aside, and it has been a truly hilarious night, but why would you travel abroad wearing a cap referring to your rivals?  I genuinely don’t think I’ve seen this sort of obsession / behaviour by fans of any other club.

C3936E80-4E08-417A-AB26-75A68EF56F36.jpeg

The obsession with 83 as well like no other c***s ever won the league before 😂