All things Dundee FC

28 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Anyone know what it is GMan is doing?

2022 has been a rough year for eccentric posters on P&B. He and RandomGuy are missed.

RossDee too. Just doesn't feel right having just one Dundee fan named Ross posting regularly.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Anyone know what it is GMan is doing?

2022 has been a rough year for eccentric posters on P&B. He and RandomGuy are missed.

I am still in regular contact with him, playing fives most Fridays with him. He got a job in football and it is going very well.

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I am still in regular contact with him, playing fives most Fridays with him. He got a job in football and it is going very well.

Yeah, I remember him saying that was the reason he was leaving. Glad to hear it's going well!

Also not seen posting for a while guys, where are [mention=25521]Dee Man[/mention] and [mention=34135]Father Dougal McGuire[/mention] these days?
In addition, hope all's okay with @Weighorstnut (I think his username was) and respect and love to [mention=79304]Jimi Shandrix[/mention].
Anyway, best regards to all.

I occasionally message Dee Man. Him and his family are doing really well in Perth, Australia. Good guy as is his brother who has also dropped of P and B, Caballero.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Not to forget the legendary Dundee Barry who is a family man with 2 kids living in Glasgow. Both were on the legendary pub crawl, as was Biggie and Fanny Danger but they left before I arrived.

Check you, Mr Popular knowing ah c**t.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Did he not sort it out in the end?

Not totally, he couldn't give back to the likes of DeeDee and others who stopped posting. Shouldn't have fucked off for about a year without saying a word. I never even got stung either.

If he’s got a job in football is probs just as well he’s stopped posting on P and B. He didn’t take prisoners!

30 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

If he’s got a job in football is probs just as well he’s stopped posting on P and B. He didn’t take prisoners!

Yeah, he asked advice from a well known colleague, and he advised him to give up any kind of social media, just in case his Iain Davidson stats came back to haunt him.