All things Dundee FC

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Would be a bugger for you if you moved back up here!

True! I’m still very tempted to move back up later this year. Just need a decent remote job and I’m in. 

3 minutes ago, Girth said:

True! I’m still very tempted to move back up later this year. Just need a decent remote job and I’m in. 

I'm needing a new one for my virgin box. I am very indecisive so you would be on your feet quite a lot and continually changing the channel on my Vieira.

Pop a CV over to me. I'll see what I can do.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm needing a new one for my virgin box. I am very indecisive so you would be on your feet quite a lot and continually changing the channel on my Vieira.

Pop a CV over to me. I'll see what I can do.

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

George Cran reporting that Bowyer gave Tyler French a bollocking for the goal that we conceded. Good to see he demands 100% all the time. Strange thing to demand as a Dundee manager!

On 19/07/2022 at 21:43, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Ended up paying for the stream, an absolute spinning circles pile of shite.

Thank you.

Every other game was fine , no buffering, but our was was awful , stop every 30 seconds

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

George Cran reporting that Bowyer gave Tyler French a bollocking for the goal that we conceded. Good to see he demands 100% all the time. Strange thing to demand as a Dundee manager!

Top quote is a mistake ha 

Ludo when is the draw for the last 16 

2 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Every other game was fine , no buffering, but our was was awful , stop every 30 seconds

Top quote is a mistake ha 

Ludo when is the draw for the last 16 

Tomorrow after the Aberdeen vs Raith game, I believe bud.

I haven't witnessed as poor a performance as that in professional football in a long time from Forfar. They couldn't string one simple pass together and were repeatedly just falling over the ball. 

Even their kick off routine, it wasn't punting it deep into our half for a winger to chase or at worst, put it out for a throw in so they could get some bodies up the pitch. Instead, they'd just punt it to our CH's or keeper so we could restart the enslaught.

I see Irvine has came out and said it was his fault as he didn't think they could stand toe to toe with us and wanted to be more pragmatic and got it all wrong. That, whilst just being Forfar admittedly, is the biggest compliment Bowyer's had since he's been Dundee manager. An opposition manager basically admitting they shat it watching Dundee and changed the way they do things. I don't think any manager, regardless of the level, would show any of our previous sides that sort of respect. It was always, 'Get after them, get the crowd on their backs and they're fragile'. Bowyer has made us relentless so far and today isn't the first example.

Yes, I'm probably getting carried away somewhat but we've equally made Queen's Park and Hamilton (and Stranraer) look absolutely nowhere near our level when we are playing properly and that's all whilst Bowyer has been treating these games like glorified friendlies.

Really excited rather than nervous for next week. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I haven't witnessed as poor a performance as that in professional football in a long time from Forfar. They couldn't string one simple pass together and were repeatedly just falling over the ball. 

Even their kick off routine, it wasn't punting it deep into our half for a winger to chase or at worst, put it out for a throw in so they could get some bodies up the pitch. Instead, they'd just punt it to our CH's or keeper so we could restart the enslaught.

I see Irvine has came out and said it was his fault as he didn't think they could stand toe to toe with us and wanted to be more pragmatic and got it all wrong. That, whilst just being Forfar admittedly, is the biggest compliment Bowyer's had since he's been Dundee manager. An opposition manager basically admitting they shat it watching Dundee and changed the way they do things. I don't think any manager, regardless of the level, would show any of our previous sides that sort of respect. It was always, 'Get after them, get the crowd on their backs and they're fragile'. Bowyer has made us relentless so far and today isn't the first example.

Yes, I'm probably getting carried away somewhat but we've equally made Queen's Park and Hamilton (and Stranraer) look absolutely nowhere near our level when we are playing properly and that's all whilst Bowyer has been treating these games like glorified friendlies.

Really excited rather than nervous for next week. 

If we can dispatch Thistle we might just be on to something. Bowyer seems to be loving it too. 

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

If we can dispatch Thistle we might just be on to something. Bowyer seems to be loving it too. 

Yeah, next week is when we see how this season is going to look under Bowyer.

10 hours ago, Big Gus said:

Jak to smack some bags again today like a stobie junkie with 40 quid in his hipper. 

Sounds like he has found the perfect club...jk