All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Dailly or the unknown 3rd trialist?

Dunno tbh. He was playing CM. Another new one playing LW now.

McGowan and Robertson the two CMs now. Good few changes but not quite the 11 I predicted.

Barker was the best of the 3 trialists (but as I said, didn't work great with him and Byrne) but Montrose goal a side, second half slumped into a proper training style friendly so hard to judge Devine who played RB and the number 11 who played on the wings. Really lost any intensity it had.

Worst thing about tonight was the fact that it points to Jordan McGhee being away. All the injured ones in the stand except Chapman and McGhee.

We played Cammy at CH tonight and signed a CH in the style of McGhee earlier today.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

He's a right handsome bastirt is he.

We have very different types.
I keep thinking about how you think that boy at Hibs is good looking. Also utterly honking. 

14 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Spot on, just oozes class.

Cracking player Mulligan was really impressed with him when he was on loan at Peterhead caused us all sort of problem's.

18 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Cracking player Mulligan was really impressed with him when he was on loan at Peterhead caused us all sort of problem's.

Nice ground you've got, with a top quality plastic pitch. Is somebody growing weed in the houses behind the away end? Kept getting wafts of purple haze.

Thank you.