All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Wrexham leaving message contradicts (slightly) Transfermarkt and states: 'After making his debut just a day after signing from Bradford City, the versatile defender – who featured at both right wing-back, and on the right side of the back three...' suggests he might be Christie Elliott's replacement to compete with Cammy at RB. Suppose time will tell.

Maybe pushing Cammy back over to the left?

Unless we have Frenchy listed as a trialist (which wouldn't make much sense to me), we have a new trialist in today asking with Devine and Dailly wearing #11. Will be curious who it is, wouldn't be shocked if it was another for the development squad though.

20220705_184411.thumb.jpg.739cdf099640ec0743293ce9bded06fa.jpg

24 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Unless we have Frenchy listed as a trialist (which wouldn't make much sense to me), we have a new trialist in today asking with Devine and Dailly wearing #11. Will be curious who it is, wouldn't be shocked if it was another for the development squad though.

He is number 4 though.

Divine and Dailly wore 4 and 14 at Peterhead, no?

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

He is number 4 though.

Aye, and Ashcroft is no. 14, but that doesn't matter in friendlies.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Divine and Dailly wore 4 and 14 at Peterhead, no?

Yes, so I'd assume both are doing the same again.

It was Cammy. Unless I missed something.

Cammy seemed to indicate that Jakubiak got a touch.
I know it’s 2 league 1 sides we’ve played, but Mulligan looks more and more impressive with every game. Still not sure what his best position is though.

4-4-2. 

Midfield duo of Devine and Byrne doesn't look the best. Very similar with Devine a wee bit more willing to get involved and looks decent if a little bit lightweight. Tidy enough.

Jakubiak and Rudden linking up really well but the man of the half was Josh Mulligan. Playing RB really well. Skinning boys for fun.