All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

DR with the cutting edge journalism that this country is revered for. Can those cuntos not get anything right?

First and foremost, all the best to Jamie Adams and his farm business, maximum respect.

Back to football business, you're absolutely on the money @D'Jaffo regarding the Daily Record and the west coast sports media in general regarding any accurate reporting east of Denny.

For those of us with longer memories, when Claudio Caniggia signed for us in late 2000, James Traynor, then chief football reporter with the Sunday Mail / Daily Record and all that pish did decree, "Why is he here?".

Within a few months of CC33 arriving the ugly sisters/arse cheeks were obviously jealously contesting his signature.

No apologies naturally for the snap below.

Regards

can2-e1558710343365-940x564.jpg.207ab0a533e1dc6d0a16687efef2f75e.jpg 

First and foremost, all the best to Jamie Adams and his farm business, maximum respect.
Back to football business, you're absolutely on the money [mention=61979]D'Jaffo[/mention] regarding the Daily Record and the west coast sports media in general regarding any accurate reporting east of Denny.
For those of us with longer memories, when Claudio Caniggia signed for us in late 2000, James Traynor, then chief football reporter with the Sunday Mail / Daily Record and all that pish did decree, "Why is he here?".
Within a few months of CC33 arriving the ugly sisters/arse cheeks were obviously jealously contesting his signature.
No apologies naturally for the snap below.
Regards
can2-e1558710343365-940x564.jpg.207ab0a533e1dc6d0a16687efef2f75e.jpg 

From what I gather, Jamie’s farm does okay. He chose to work on it through the day rather than train with us but would still turn up on match day and body c***s senseless. An all round good guy.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's a boy coming in on trial, I see no issue with this. I'd be surprised if much comes of it tbh.

FWIW.

bad.thumb.png.cd243b1489b2e375bb0e3268e14acf58.png

Seems fairly shite.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Out of curiosity, do you have the stats for Jay Chapman?

Not anymore as I haven't put the MLS into this new one, but I'll try and get it done this weekend if I get a chance. Been meaning to do it anyway.

1 hour ago, McG said:

Mind you lads thought you were signing Declan Gallagher and that Jack Ross was a done deal.

Superb stuff.

Mind the approximately 37 times you've been absolutely laughed out of here for being as thick as f**k?

Superb stuff. 

10 hours ago, McG said:

Superb stuff.

Almost, almost as superb as that time you lads pinned your hopes on Gogic. Only for the him to go sign for the guggets.

Swings n circles, matey. Swings and circles.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Almost, almost as superb as that time you lads pinned your hopes on Gogic. Only for the him to go sign for the guggets.

Swings n circles, matey. Swings and circles.

He’s currently unattached. Bit like your brain. United can pay far bigger wages than St Mirren. We are kind of used to it. You pay far bigger wages too, but that’s why your club is a financial basket case.

15 hours ago, locheedee said:

"Devine is a versatile midfielder, with his main position being in the middle.  He has also played at full-back and wing-back."

Might be useful as he covers a few positions though I guess

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3449295/exclusive-dundee-bring-former-carlisle-united-and-bradford-city-midfielder-danny-devine-to-dens-on-trial/

Yeah. I would have thought more of a back up type player. 

3 hours ago, Blue-Toon said:

Anyone attending the friendly match against Peterhead at Balmoor Stadium on Saturday should be aware that parking will be very limited due to a planned charity event nearby - https://www.peterheadfc.org/2022/06/30/car-parking-limited/

It is also a 2pm kick off, usually able to get space on surrounding streets