All things Dundee FC

When it comes to Gary Harkins specifically has he lost a bit of his “status” leaving us 3 different times?

I’m usually take a hard line on these sort of issues but for GGH I make an exception. More effective for us than Charlie Adam imo. Legend.

48 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

When it comes to Gary Harkins specifically has he lost a bit of his “status” leaving us 3 different times?

No. As Mourinho would say, “Gary’s not one out of the bottle, he’s a special one”

44 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

My fave pic of him, getting it right up the DAB's at fulltime........

Dundee United v Greenock Morton 27/01/2018 - Page 11 - Scottish  Championship General Chatter - The Pie Shop

This ones a classic as well............

Dundee 'Deefiant' hero Gary Harkins aims to foster Forfar fighting spirit  for League Two promotion push

Big sexy bassa.

Thank you.

Not so fat after all was he..

57 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Just walked past Dens and they're doing a mic check. You'll be delighted to know it still cuts out and is barely intelligible.

Maybe we are signing 2 central European players and that's why you heard the Czech 1 - 2?

Just now, Crawford said:

It's been a while since there's been a positive buzz about Dens. Long may it continue.

Yeah, that's the feeling I'm getting, fresh start. No offence to McPake, but really the past 4 or 5 years have been absolute shite concerning managerial appointments. Going back up next season with the young lad, hopefully talk my mate back into going as well.

DDYB.

Thank you.

Yeah, that's the feeling I'm getting, fresh start. No offence to McPake, but really the past 4 or 5 years have been absolute shite concerning managerial appointments. Going back up next season with the young lad, hopefully talk my mate back into going as well.
DDYB.
Thank you.

Yeah, I’m feeling it too. Might even go to Peterheed!

18 minutes ago, Girth said:

We signed anyone yet? I’m bored  

Gally B is making all the right noise. 

Let’s do this! 💙💙💙

I’m thinking we’ll see trialists against Peterhead and Montrose before anyone is signed…ages away

This is the problem with getting in a manager pretty late on. The signings will come late too. 

I think players under contracts will have an effect on how many come in the summer but, also, we have a good enough squad to go up and we should just focus on some key areas with maybe 2 or 3 coming in. 

I'm kinda gutted Tumilty went to Hartlepool as he should have been a target for us.

45 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Still only 2,200 ST's sold. Disappointing one that.

I think it's fair enough. I get paid pretty well but I can't justify buying a season ticket at the moment due to the cost of petrol/gas/electric etc...