All things Dundee FC

Sir Charlie of Adam off to Montrose?

Can’t be arsed going to find it but I’m sure there was a podcast he done recently, possibly one of the PLZ ones, where he seemed to be strongly suggesting that he’s away back down south.

13 hours ago, rhumbaclub said:

i was just a young laddie and i'll always remember a complete stranger kissing me after Dundee scored that day, seen him for years after that at games and i nicknamed him jungle juice in my head as he was always blootered, i found out years later his name was Wullie Reilly.

Met Willie initially at his flat on an electrical supply site visit through my then occupation many years ago and soon discovered through chat, mainly due to the 1960's Andy Penman match worn shirt on his wall we were both Dark Blue and very fucking proud! This shirt looked like Indiana Jones had recovered it after a massive fecking struggle!

Subsequently after the Bobby Cox stand was constructed, Willie was sat approx 7 seats along from myself and my best mate, who btw was the bugger who introduced me to P&B a few years back. Sometimes although cutting it fine after squeezing by us, I don't recollect Willie Reilly ever missing the kick-off.

Good lad and still sorely missed. X

On 24/06/2022 at 12:57, Girth said:

Desperate to come up for some games next season. Especially some away days. Any stand out (aside from Arbroath) chaps?

Thank you. 

Raith the second game in looks a good one.

Only just down the road and early enough in the season that even if the first game goes pete tong everyone isn't up in arms.

We had them on the second match day when we brought in the likes of Harkins first time round. McMenamin managed one of the worst misses i've ever seen in a 2 - 2 draw. Gregory Tade stood out for the Raith that day.

Saying that getting the train and walking through the Kirckaldy be braced to see some sights. 

Thank you. 

As for Bowyer all things are positive just now, IMO. 

Looks like he's got them properly working on the training pitch aswell which i've had my doubts over under the likes of McPake.

As a professional footballer the least i expect as a paying punter is to see a level of fitness above average. At times last season it was like watching a set of boys plucked out the Balmore bar after two days on the narcotics. 

In Bowyer we trust. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Quite intrigued in how this new second goalie top is going to look if they've made a point of saying it's being specially commissioned.

Hope it's a multicoloured 80s goalkeeper type with Macron putting their felt tip pens to work.

Griffiths saying in the Record that he's lost 11lbs over the summer and plans to lose another 4-5lbs over pre-season so that he's in the shame shape he was in when at Celtic. Goes on to say he has never been overweight though...

Anyone willing to confess they'd take a punt again?

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Griffiths saying in the Record that he's lost 11lbs over the summer and plans to lose another 4-5lbs over pre-season so that he's in the shame shape he was in when at Celtic. Goes on to say he has never been overweight though...

Anyone willing to confess they'd take a punt again?

No, he had his chance. What was his excuse not to get fit when he was with us?

I'd rather go into this season with Griffiths rather than Sheridan.

The cunto totally let us down. He can f**k right off in my opinion. Plus don’t get the Sheridan negativity, have we seen enough of him on the park to come to the conclusion he’s utter pish?