All things Dundee FC

36 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

A player I think will have an interesting season and point to would be jakubiak, if not been his biggest fan between being injured and imo played out of position I don’t believe we’ve seen the Real him yet

He looked decent with us at this level when it came to holding the ball up and dribbling but he never ever looked like scoring, then he managed one on the last day of the season vs Ayr and I thought / hoped that might set him on a run for the playoffs. 

It did not. 

Are these hair weaves really that much better / cheaper in Turkey to justify the extra cost of travel etc? 

33 minutes ago, Girth said:

Where did Gowser/your mate get his Father Ted done? 

Uhh…asking for a friend. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Probably Turkey. That's where a guy I know went.

I'm contemplating Turkey Teeth for my 40th. Few years to decide yet.

It says instanbul in the article and names the guy Gowser used too for anyones follically challenged friends

13 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Are these hair weaves really that much better / cheaper in Turkey to justify the extra cost of travel etc? 

Yeah. You get a flights, weeks accomodation and the procedure for about half of the cost of the procedure alone in the UK.

To get your teeth done you can get it for about £3k (just veneers). That in the UK on just procedure is about £8k.

1 hour ago, TONTROOPER said:

If you want to improve penis girth you dont go for a reduction surely?

Man passes out it's that massive. 

He needs that reduction.

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

388859071_Screenshot_20220621-174251_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ca19115023a94ab7b9876c7d0f1e1993.jpg

Where was his most recent club?

8 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would like to see McGinn punted. Past the sell by date. IMO.

I'm the opposite on this one. 

He done fairly well when given the chance last season. Games at Celtic Park, Tannadice and Hibs at home stick out in mind where he played fairly well. He's definitely not got much pace anymore but he's still quality on the ball and can pick passes not many in our team would manage. He also linked up well with Marshall on occasions when Marshall went past him. 

Good delivery and has plenty experience to help the youngers coming through. There's no doubt he can give us alot in the Championship IMO. 

McCowan, McMullan, McGinn and Jakubiak(who was spoke about fairly well from his time at Thistle) should be enough for our wide options. There's other positions that worry me far more. 

Thank you. 

Former youth player Cedwyn Scott has joined Notts County from Gateshead after scoring 24 goals last season.. 

Canna mind him playing for us at all tbh but wiki has him down as playing 3 games, I definitely remember the name. 

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm the opposite on this one. 

He done fairly well when given the chance last season. Games at Celtic Park, Tannadice and Hibs at home stick out in mind where he played fairly well. He's definitely not got much pace anymore but he's still quality on the ball and can pick passes not many in our team would manage. He also linked up well with Marshall on occasions when Marshall went past him. 

Good delivery and has plenty experience to help the youngers coming through. There's no doubt he can give us alot in the Championship IMO. 

McCowan, McMullan, McGinn and Jakubiak(who was spoke about fairly well from his time at Thistle) should be enough for our wide options. There's other positions that worry me far more. 

Thank you. 

Fair enough, he could be used as the playmaker in midfield, that would work.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

5 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Former youth player Cedwyn Scott has joined Notts County from Gateshead after scoring 24 goals last season.. 

Canna mind him playing for us at all tbh but wiki has him down as playing 3 games, I definitely remember the name. 

He definitely appeared for the first team. Was prolific in the youth team.

Welcome to the board. Terrific choice of name and avatar. :saddam

18 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He definitely appeared for the first team. Was prolific in the youth team.

Welcome to the board. Terrific choice of name and avatar. :saddam

Yeah being prolific in the youth team definitely rings a bell. 

Haha cheers, was watching BCS as I was creating my account so it sorted its self 😂

We were screaming for him to get a chance but despite the fact we were struggling like f**k he never did.

I think the squad is not too bad for the championship. A striker for definite is required and a quality player or 2 in just about any position on top of that, if we can find them, if not no point in signing more mediocrity.

Hoping youth gets a good chance.