All things Dundee FC

9 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Was Sheridan in any of the training photos?

eta has he had a fuckin trim?

He put up a photo of him in pre-season training on his social media...I was going to say a big lump like him will be exactly what we need in the championship but I distinctly remember him making himself smaller any time he went to header a ball.

23 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Liam Fontaine is apparently training with Montrose. Enough left in the legs to do us a turn in League 1?

I would say so, yes. He is prone to the occasional bomb scare moments though

New season, new structure, new management/coach. Even with players previously written off, it's going to make a difference. 

Personally even though I'm not a fan of who has been installed as the overseer, I'm really excited to see how it all works.

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I think he’s got a lot to offer next season 

Agree, not even on my radar of players needing binned. Think he can do a job for us in the championship no problem, I actually think he will be a big player for us. 

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Was just away to post that one too

Eta - wonder what the look of Gowsers dreams is? Can we expect him to be running around with flowing locks like Sheridan by the end of the season? 🤔

Edited by locheedee

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Liam Fontaine is apparently training with Montrose. Enough left in the legs to do us a turn in League 1?

Should be, struggled in the Prem last season but everyone for us did, and he was solid in the Championship so I'd expect him to still have it at a lower level. Has a great footballing mind as well, wouldn't be shocked if he joined in a coaching capacity, he's destined to be a decent manager imo.

32 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Was just away to post that one too

Eta - wonder what the look of Gowsers dreams is? Can we expect him to be running around with flowing locks like Sheridan by the end of the season? 🤔

I have a mate that's had that done but never felt right about bringing it up to ask him about it.  One thing is, it never grows! Is it more a hairline implant where you just have a close shave look with no bald spots?

53 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

I have a mate that's had that done but never felt right about bringing it up to ask him about it.  One thing is, it never grows! Is it more a hairline implant where you just have a close shave look with no bald spots?

Ahh ok, probably for the best tbh - although would be funny to see Gowser giving his long hair the Pantene flick before raging at someone

56 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

If he did, it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I don't think they're long term solutions. Griffiths being the most notable example!

A player I think will have an interesting season and point to would be jakubiak, if not been his biggest fan between being injured and imo played out of position I don’t believe we’ve seen the Real him yet

1 hour ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

Where did Gowser/your mate get his Father Ted done? 

Uhh…asking for a friend. 

20 minutes ago, Girth said:

Where did Gowser/your mate get his Father Ted done? 

Uhh…asking for a friend. 

Probably Turkey. That's where a guy I know went.

I'm contemplating Turkey Teeth for my 40th. Few years to decide yet.