All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

That Chappers, aye?

That's Luke Strachan, Chapman's still in the States as far as I'm aware. I don't think he's coming back tbqhwy.

Apparently we're dedicating the first week or two to Bowyer giving all the current players a chance to impress, and that there shouldn't be much expectation from signings or trialists. We'll see how closely that pans out, but it would make sense.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That's Luke Strachan, Chapman's still in the States as far as I'm aware. I don't think he's coming back tbqhwy.

Apparently we're dedicating the first week or two to Bowyer giving all the current players a chance to impress, and that there shouldn't be much expectation from signings or trialists. We'll see how closely that pans out, but it would make sense.

"We're waiting for the market to thin out and for the player agents to become more reasonable".

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You sure? Does he have a full sleeve tat?

I am sure, he is #27 and the official club photographer has his name under the photo. Looks different as he's shaved his face.

image.png.3d6a54d054a9b55aa4ebc06eb1f61295.png

Apparently does have a sleeve too, I feel like he's almost always wearing long-sleeved thermals so the tats are a bit unfamiliar to me too lol.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Would have hoped Strachan would have told him exactly what we need right now.

On 19/06/2022 at 22:57, RossBFaeDundee said:

I do like the thought of it. Had a look at his Instagram though, and he's recently followed the SPFL and Ross County, so I think he'll be heading Dingwall-bound.

We still yet be in for William Akio, his brother is signing for County, this may explain why he is following them.

6 hours ago, TapothehullDee said:

He's not disciplined enough, can't keep his mouth shut. 

Bit of a myth imo. Think I’ve maybe only ever seen him booked once for dissent and even that I’m not sure of. 

7 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Was Sheridan in any of the training photos?

eta has he had a fuckin trim?

Not that I've seen anyway.

The courier had an article saying him, Ashcroft and Legzdins would be being assessed this week at training though so I assume he's back.

+

Unlike Gowser we've not had an update on his hairstyle yet either.

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

We still yet be in for William Akio, his brother is signing for County, this may explain why he is following them.

I'll wait and see, but I think that's the guy that the first person mentioning the rumour responded to.

8 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Was Sheridan in any of the training photos?

Yes he was, back fully training which can only be good. No Legzdins (injury recovery being managed), Ashcroft (same), Lawlor (?) and McGinn though. McGinn is away in Ibiza right now so that's... curious. The club keep posting his national team escapades as if he's still part of the team though, so maybe they're fine with him missing the start of preseason because of that? Idk.

44 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'll wait and see, but I think that's the guy that the first person mentioning the rumour responded to.

Yes he was, back fully training which can only be good. No Legzdins (injury recovery being managed), Ashcroft (same), Lawlor (?) and McGinn though. McGinn is away in Ibiza right now so that's... curious. The club keep posting his national team escapades as if he's still part of the team though, so maybe they're fine with him missing the start of preseason because of that? Idk.

He's been retweeting a lot of our stuff. I'd imagine it'll be that he's been allowed a little bit of an extended break since he's been on National duty pretty much non-stop. Not ideal, but not unusual for that to be the case either.