All things Dundee FC

32 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I can't decide whether the away is a fantastic take on the Argentina-style away kits of previous seasons, or just plain fucking mental. Home kit looks tremendous. 

Apparently the away squiggle stripes are based on the initial sketches for the design of the V&A. Don't know what about the quality of the initial sketches, but I quite like the away kit despite my tiredness with the Argentina kits. The home kit is fine, I'm sure it'll only grow on me.

I don’t mind the military strips, often buy one as I think they are nice collectors items to have. Each to their own. FWIW I think that’s another couple of belters of kits for next season. Let’s hope we have a team capable of impressing while wearing it. Was a shame how shite we were in last seasons excellent effort but here we are. 

I like the kits. Also impressed that the club offered an incentive to shift a load of them early by offering the first 50 child kits purchased to include a ticket to play at Dens. We’ve come a long way since Gardiner era when we didnt even manage to have a sponsor in place by August.

Edited by K.T

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently the away squiggle stripes are based on the initial sketches for the design of the V&A. Don't know what about the quality of the initial sketches, but I quite like the away kit despite my tiredness with the Argentina kits. The home kit is fine, I'm sure it'll only grow on me.

Crock of shite if true. 

There's alot to be proud about in the great City of Dundee which could be incorporated into our strips which resonates with the average Dundonian who loves this club. The V&A isn't one of them. 

The V&A means absolutely nothing to me and i actually prefered the old Olympia building to it. The pass over the motorway to the gates of the Olympia; stopping yourself in the slides five men at a time , subseqentlly exiting in a pile infront of a raging wee fandang of a lifeguard who would proceed to chuck you out.  This is a greater slice of Dundee-ism than the rotten wee structure that lies upon our waterfront nowadays. 

f**k the V&A. f**k the design of it and f**k the wee doughnut shack that sits outside it. 

Mon the Derry.

Thank you 

4 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Would like Cove away first (but agree the other two options you picked would be fine too), but we will end up going to Hamilton or Ayr, just to ensure we realise that we are in the diddy leagues…

Just hoping with us being the box office club in the league we can have away games at the likes of Arbroath without it being televised. 

Will this be the first season ever we don't have a decent away crowd in Dens? Not counting covid before the likes of boredomguy pipe up. 

Looking forward to some new opposition with the likes of Cove and Queens Park but only the likes of the Morten will have lower away crowds than them. Not great for the atmosphere within Dens. However, if the players deliver that will take care of itself. 

Thank you. 

13 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Just hoping with us being the box office club in the league we can have away games at the likes of Arbroath without it being televised. 

Will this be the first season ever we don't have a decent away crowd in Dens? Not counting covid before the likes of boredomguy pipe up. 

Looking forward to some new opposition with the likes of Cove and Queens Park but only the likes of the Morten will have lower away crowds than them. Not great for the atmosphere within Dens. However, if the players deliver that will take care of itself. 

Thank you. 

Think the fish people from Arbroath will bring a decent shoal through.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Only thing I’d have a gripe about is the price at £50, but that’s standard nowadays so 🤷‍♂️ 

Boy in the work is just back from a holiday in Madrid and said it was 140  Euros for the Real home top alone 😂 mental

44 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Boy in the work is just back from a holiday in Madrid and said it was 140  Euros for the Real home top alone 😂 mental

Gonna buy dad and I one with name on back £65 each..happy Father’s Day 

12 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

You can absolutely guarantee at least one if not both our home games v you be on a Friday night. They done the same with Killie. 

As for the Dundee home games on Friday nights I imagine they’ll save them all up to the end of the season on the presumption they’ll be going for the title, like they also did with Killie..