25 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

I wonder what this years “star friendly” is gonna be

2021- 2-2 v West Ham(D)

2019- 0-0 Nottingham Forrest (D)

2018-SC Faranese 3-2(L)

2017- Bolton 2-1(L)

You're missing Man City bud.

You're missing Man City bud.

Remember being in the directors box that day; was able to get to see the premier league trophy in the board room. Fucking massive. Tankulic scored and I can’t remember who else did…

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

Remember being in the directors box that day; was able to get to see the premier league trophy in the board room. Fucking massive. Tankulic scored and I can’t remember who else did…

Harkins was it not? 

Harkins was it not? 

Quite possibly? I know Tankulic scored a rebounded penalty (I think?) but drawing a blank with the second.

ETA: I’m talking shite seemingly, it was Harkins and a Boyata OG.

6 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

GGH. Hit a penalty straight at Willy Caballero and knocked in the rebound.

Tankulic was involved in the other goal, but must've came off Boyata.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Club is looking to hire a Head of Recruitment, another positive development. Strachan will be the one who picks who is hired for the role, and Bowyer will have final say over any transfer.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3378183/dundee-appoint-head-recruitment-john-nelms-gordon-strachan-gary-bowyer/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

11 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Club is looking to hire a Head of Recruitment, another positive development. Strachan will be the one who picks who is hired for the role, and Bowyer will have final say over any transfer.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3378183/dundee-appoint-head-recruitment-john-nelms-gordon-strachan-gary-bowyer/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Maybe there’s a still a place me for under the new regime…

12 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Funny thing is that's the role the club were initially grooming McPake for.

Did anything ever come of our US academy? Only heard about the 2 week camp that McPake was involved in and that was that.

4 hours ago, Crawford said:

Funny thing is that's the role the club were initially grooming McPake for.

Did anything ever come of our US academy? Only heard about the 2 week camp that McPake was involved in and that was that.

I know Capital City SC in Austin, TX still has talk of our 'affiliation' in their 'About' section, but I'm not aware of it ever having led to anything regarding the club itself as of yet.

https://www.capcitysc.com/dundee-fc

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Josh Mulligan starts for Scotland U21s in Denmark today. Harrison Sharp on the bench.

He dominated the midfield first half, and his run down the middle led to our goal, he is the diamond in our upcoming youth. IMO.