All things Dundee FC

39 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Mr A.  May I politely request you do not post any more photos of cakes etc from our local bakers please? 

77F33B91-BED6-43E6-B4D9-6128F93D16F9.jpeg

You may. You'll be told where to go though. ;)

Nice looking trifle, hopefully it hit the spot.

Been on the fence about getting a season ticket. Can’t convince my 6 year old to come along after he watched us get pumped last season he doesn’t fancy it anymore. Few other people I’ve spoken to say they’re waiting to see who the manager is before deciding. Fuckin nightmare.

On a completely unrelated tangent, the University of Washington Huskies men's soccer team is doing a pre-season tour of Scotland and are playing United, Forfar, Ayr Utd and other teams. Disappointed we don't have them on our schedule, could've been an interesting day out in the nice summer weather.

Back to the matter at hand, let's just get Bowyer in and sign some c**ts Dundee.

2 hours ago, K.T said:

Been on the fence about getting a season ticket. Can’t convince my 6 year old to come along after he watched us get pumped last season he doesn’t fancy it anymore. Few other people I’ve spoken to say they’re waiting to see who the manager is before deciding. Fuckin nightmare.

I'm afraid it's time to show some bollocks and drag him along to Dens before he becomes another English premiership follower who throws on a kilt for Scotland games. £1 for a seson ticket - even if it's for the game where we lift the trophy after demolishing this cesspit of diddies that is the Championship it's worth it. 

Viva Gary Bowyer.

Thank you. 

18 hours ago, K.T said:

I deliberately bought mine before we announced who the manager was, as I didn’t think I could force myself to do it after we had appointed some numpty like Yogi… I bought it just over a week ago and they couldn’t give me the ticket as they were waiting for the sleeves to be delivered to the shop. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’ve seen a few people post pictures of their new books, so they must have them in now, but still haven’t had a phone call to say I can collect mine. 

Not really sure I expected anything else, though. 

Am I being daft or is there no option online to actually buy the kids season tickets for £1? Still showing the reduced price for adult season ticket but can only see u18 for £115 and no u12 option.

12 minutes ago, K.T said:

Am I being daft or is there no option online to actually buy the kids season tickets for £1? Still showing the reduced price for adult season ticket but can only see u18 for £115 and no u12 option.

Not sure if it's the same, but when I got mine a few years ago, it was only available when bought with an adult season ticket.

12 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Not sure if it's the same, but when I got mine a few years ago, it was only available when bought with an adult season ticket.

Cheers I had selected seats and had one as an adult but the options for the other seats seemed to be everything apart from an U12 book.