All things Dundee FC

14 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Total myth? Who said that's when he got bombed out like?

I was merely saying if I was a teammate that would've been when I lost the rag with the useless manky c**t.

You didn’t, but it’s a commonly repeated thing and I thought that was the implication in the post you were replying to with the comment that “Strachan “ended Charlie’s international career before it’s time” when in reality he was just dropped in favour of much better players.

If he’d said that he believes he’d have won more games than lard arse then he’d probably be right. But I don’t think we were climbing higher than 11th and not convinced we’d have beaten Caley. 

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Absolutely deluded. IMO.

We were sleepwalking to relegation with Mcpake. The timing of the sacking made it curious after two wins but I've no doubt the outcome would have been the exact same whether it was Mutley or Mcpake in charge. 

As a side note I noticed people have said on here that TSES have already fallen out with Nelms...whats that all about?

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Absolutely deluded. IMO.

If the comment was made in total honesty then he is deluded, but he would hardly be saying he wouldn't have kept us up.  It's no more than a free-hit comment.

3 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Can we rename this thread to "one of the many Dundee fc threads"?

No, if we have to be here we'll make ourselves comfortable. You'll just have to learn to live with it for a season.