All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Is Clark's generally thought of as good?  Or is it more fast/drunk food that you get when you're out and about or at 3 in the morning after a night of getting hammered?

Ohh they’re good. Get a short crust bridie and an ingin ain an ahh. They’re fantastic 👌

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Ohh they’re good. Get a short crust bridie and an ingin ain an ahh. They’re fantastic 👌

Glad you got it right as the menu lists it as a “short paste” although why no plehn ain and when did a flaky bridie become “puff paste”? 

Well said, that's my thoughts as well, sick to death of chasing around after Jack Ross, like he's some sort of messiah, gone and in the past now.
Gave Spud a DM when it happened, didn't reply though. He made a mistake, but the response he got was unacceptable. IMO. Been on here for as long as I can remember. Good guy.

Sorry Biggie - missed that DM and thanks to Dundee FC too.

For the record I don’t want Maloney.

Cheers.

On 28/05/2022 at 13:31, tree house tam said:

Gordon Strachan is a complete fanny but not having that, Charlie Adam should never be forgiven for his efforts before Bale scored. Disgusting, criminal behaviour and if I was his team mate I'd have nutted the c**t.

It’s also a total myth that Adam got bombed out the Scotland squad after that Wales game anyway. He was regularly in squads and his final cap was over two years later. He just fell away from selection over time because better players emerged and he ultimately wasn’t good enough.

20 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

It’s also a total myth that Adam got bombed out the Scotland squad after that Wales game anyway. He was regularly in squads and his final cap was over two years later. He just fell away from selection over time because better players emerged and he ultimately wasn’t good enough.

Total myth? Who said that's when he got bombed out like?

I was merely saying if I was a teammate that would've been when I lost the rag with the useless manky c**t.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Clarkies is shite.

Pie Bobs in Arbroath is a superior franchise.

Nah. Pie Bobs is average and if you ask them to do anything other than heat something up they act like it’s the hardest thing in the world 

Clark’s through here always stowed out. Pie Bobs is just after Devitos 3am scran 

Guest Wieghortsnut

Clarkies isn't as good as it used to be but still a dundee institution and thank f**k they opened the one beside sainsbury's, so much closer to whitfield iy Mr Alli