All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I agree, but solely relying on him as a creative influence is not ideal imo. I feel at the absolute minimum we need a decent striker, a creative midfielder and a centre-back to add to our team if we're to win the league.

Andy Considine, Scotty Allan, Callum Hendry.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Andy Considine, Scotty Allan, Callum Hendry.

Would be an excellent haul, though idk if any of them will be willing to leave the Premiership as I expect all 3 to have offers from there. Hendry in particular is a signing I'd really like to happen but Prem teams would be silly not to be looking at him too.

I like the look of Matej Poplatnik and think he'd be a shrewd signing, but I could totally see how people would disagree. I can see what Livi saw in him, and he only just got going at Raith by the time his contract ended. If we struggle to get a more proven goalscorer, he'd be someone I think we should at least consider.

Really like Hendry. Argued with St Johnstone fans that he was their best option up top and they wouldn't have it a few year back. Can't see us being able to get him now.

You have no chance of Hendry and you'd be stupid to sign Considine unless his wage demands are way lower than they were.

Scott Allan I think you sign if you have the chance regardless of his health issues.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

You have no chance of Hendry and you'd be stupid to sign Considine unless his wage demands are way lower than they were.

Scott Allan I think you sign if you have the chance regardless of his health issues.

All of this with Rusk being our boss too.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Do we think Mulligan and Anderson will be good enough as our two main men in midfield with Byrne behind? Looked very promising in our last couple of dead rubbers. Kevin McDonald/Scott Allan type creativity needed.

Without Adam, we were toothless last season. Where do we inject creativity into the team?

Yeah I think that will likely be our core midfield and it definitely shows a lot of promise. Adding Allan would be glorious. Definitely need more creativity in the side. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Can't see any reason why Scott Allan wouldn't want to come back to Dens. I'd even promise to adhere to the rules set out in the restraining order if he promises to sign. 

Agree.

He’d kill it in the champ. 

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Allan and Chapman, stuff of dreams. I hope that's part of your managerial platform.

The unstoppable force.

Any advice on which big guns I should sign up front!? 

I’m thinking classic small pacy chap and powerful giant combo. 

21 minutes ago, Girth said:

The unstoppable force.

Maybe give Fabian a shout and see if he can find us another Caballero/Sara combo?

27 minutes ago, Girth said:

The unstoppable force.

Christian Nade alongside Rudden. Nae bother.

24 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Any rumours where Elliot is heading? Really don’t want him back at Firhill 

Nope, couldn't care less either tbh. A wee part of me wonders since he works for Joe Cardle's academy of he might join him at Kelty, but that's sheer speculation on my part.