All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

McGeady comes across as a pap there.. and every other time I'm seen him speak, tbf. 

He's just admitted that Artur Boruc sucker punched him so he tried to jump him in the showers but Boruc seen him coming and skelped him again. :lol:

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

McGeady comes across as a pap there.. and every other time I'm seen him speak, tbf. 

That's because quite simply, he is. 

He will end up at us next season though. 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

He will end up at us next season though. 

Ah, he's still playing. That'll explain why he's back on BBC Scotland then.

I remember he was kicking and screaming about being bullied at Sunderland, too. 

Welt. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's just admitted that Artur Boruc sucker punched him so he tried to jump him in the showers but Boruc seen him coming and skelped him again. :lol:

You don’t f**k with the holy goalie :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aiden McGeady is pretty much accusing Gordon Strachan of bullying him essentially and saying that Strachan would pick 'name' players over youth as well. Concerning. Full interview is playing live on BBC Radio Scotland now but here's a wee clip:

You need to get a grip, your negativity and attempts to drag people at the club down is getting concerning. Been going on for a good while now. 

Lets see what the next week brings. Massive for the club. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

You need to get a grip, your negativity and attempts to drag people at the club down is getting concerning. Been going on for a good while now. 

Thank you. 

Get to f**k. Fucking imbecile.

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Ah, he's still playing. That'll explain why he's back on BBC Scotland then.

I remember he was kicking and screaming about being bullied at Sunderland, too. 

Welt. 

He's out of contract at Sunderland.  I don't think they will keep him on now that they've went up so he will be around the media the next few weeks for certain.  Probably not a good start ripping into an old manager. 

Lee Johnson played him religiously there though so I think it's as good as done him joining us. 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

He's out of contract at Sunderland.  I don't think they will keep him on now that they've went up so he will be around the media the next few weeks for certain.  Probably not a good start ripping into an old manager. 

Lee Johnson played him religiously there though so I think it's as good as done him joining us. 

Has he featured much under Neil? I take it he hasn't. 

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

Come on folks, all Dees here.

Thank you. emoji3590.png

Ludo seems to think he's some sort of spokesman because he spends the majority of his life on this site. The reaction from him and others to a pathetically assembled squad being relegated is an embarrassment. 

Why is the demented fool bringing up comments from Aiden McGeady on Strachan? Seriously get over it. 

Glad he can get all his frustrations out though, if he piped up like that in real life he'd be whisked away in a Tayside ambulance and fed through a straw until we return to the premiership for season 23/24.

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Ludo seems to think he's some sort of spokesman because he spends the majority of his life on this site. The reaction from him and others to a pathetically assembled squad being relegated is an embarrassment. 

Why is the demented fool bringing up comments from Aiden McGeady on Strachan? Seriously get over it. 

Glad he can get all his frustrations out though, if he piped up like that in real life he'd be whisked away in a Tayside ambulance and fed through a straw until we return to the premiership for season 23/24.

Thank you. 

:lol:

f**k up.

17 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Strachan’s been in the game for 50 years and will have dealt with thousands of players and egos in that time. Doubt very much he’ll give the slightest f**k about a wee kiddie on Oirish jakey fae Glasgow’s thoughts on him. 

Fixed.