All things Dundee FC

That's the season ticket renewed and there was a couple of people infront of me surprisingly doing the same. 

Despite the absolute garbage we have been given this year i genuinely believe we can move forward now. Under McPake we were going nowhere as i said throughout his whole time. Big decision next week then hopefully we can get some of McPakes diddies off the pay roll.

I'm more content than i was for any point in the last three years as a lack of raging rambles may show. We have a chance to progress on and off the pitch now. Lets see who is given the job to do that. 

Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is that good? I feel that's not good.

Agree, unless I've imagined it, which is highly unlikely, Dundee United are close to 5000 ST sales for next season.

This is with Thomas Courts as head coach and a less than 40% points return achieving European football qualification. Respect for that btw.

John Nelms', please prevent any further press releases which only serve to embarrass our club further.

Thank you.

Please announce Jack Ross asap.

14 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Agree, unless I've imagined it, which is highly unlikely, Dundee United are close to 5000 ST sales for next season.

This is with Thomas Courts as head coach and a less than 40% points return achieving European football qualification. Respect for that btw.

John Nelms', please prevent any further press releases which only serve to embarrass our club further.

Thank you.

It’s going to be Kevin Thomson aye. 

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Thank you.

United have had there season tickets on sale for quite a while now where as ours have only been on sale for about a week. 500 after a week ain't bad considering we don't know who the manager is and we have just been relegated. We will have a better idea how there selling at the end of the month after pay day. Let's hope we select a decent manager which will help sales too. You'll still get loads of fans giving it "I'm not buying a season ticket until nelms gtf" etc etc.. if you can afford it get a season ticket and support the boys.

Club that finished 4th and is in Europe, having had their STs on sale for a while has sold more than a relegated club with no manager. Keith Jackson-esque stuff there.

Looking forward to your next exposé on the Pope's rumoured catholicism and the toilet habits of bears in woodland areas. 

12 hours ago, Yenitit said:

It’s going to be Kevin Thomson aye. 

Yes. Yes it is. 

45 minutes ago, Crawford said:

That badge in the top right is embarrassing.

I never even noticed that on first viewing. Holy shit, man. I really hope he made that himself. :lol:

2 hours ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

Well, this is embarrassing....

FB_IMG_1653201959374.jpg

It really is, you should probably stop making them tbh.

Just now, K.T said:

Disappointed. Reckon he would’ve done a job in the championship again 

Agreed. He'd have had us there or thereabouts kicking and screaming.